Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

I hope she announces her new EP soon

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 8/11/2021 at 4:14 AM, Ghost Town said:

not to be greedy but do we know anything about the roll out for new songs?? i still have bunny on repeat everyday but now those new songs have been performed i'm craving them. 

Lol we know absolutely nothing besides its an EP

2 hours ago, itskor said:

I really like the Billions song. Hope we get more songs officially released soon

I manifest an October EP release :illumarina:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Hyd new single "No Shadow" written by Caroline Polachek and produced by A.G. Cook 

https://open.spotify.com/track/1kEHnkvaGmE1nfS6il75vs?si=z3aZIyKzSO-yyzPpxbkzvg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

This song screams Pang outtake so hard! 

Anyone knows more about this song or Hyd? Is she a new artist or..? 

32 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Hyd new single "No Shadow" written by Caroline Polachek and produced by A.G. Cook 

https://open.spotify.com/track/1kEHnkvaGmE1nfS6il75vs?si=z3aZIyKzSO-yyzPpxbkzvg&utm_source=copy-link&dl_branch=1

Hyd is the new stage name of Hayden Dunham (Used to be QT) so she's been around PC Music since 2015 and made many songs with SOPHIE (Many of them leaked in the last year, the best one imo is Makeover). In conclusion, stream her hit single Hey QT:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

This song has Caroline all over it and its of course so good <3

8 hours ago, Townie said:

Hyd is the new stage name of Hayden Dunham (Used to be QT) so she's been around PC Music since 2015 and made many songs with SOPHIE (Many of them leaked in the last year, the best one imo is Makeover). In conclusion, stream her hit single Hey QT:

Thanks for the info! 

So basically she relaunched her career. 

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

This song has Caroline all over it and its of course so good <3

Her vocals are on it as well, or I'm deaf? 

The set is only 30 minutes though and I think she did a 30 minute set at LadyLand and it didn't include any of the new unreleased songs nor all of the songs from Pang (no Insomnia, Look at Me Now, New Normal). :crai:

She mentioned that Vespertine by Bjork was very formative for her as a musician, when it got released she was 14 years old or so and it blew her mind and changed her life 

Oh girl, me too, that album is the best album I have ever heard. 

Sunset is amazing wow what the hell 

She's doing "Smoke" right now omg, the song is still alive, so she might release it soon yas 

dammit I missed Sunset. Heard Smoke tho, release it caroline please. She's the cutest :icant: 

When she skipped along the stage and held the mic into the crowd for "show me the banana" ugh I love her.