Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

She mentioned that Vespertine by Bjork was very formative for her as a musician, when it got released she was 14 years old or so and it blew her mind and changed her life 

Oh girl, me too, that album is the best album I have ever heard. 

I fucking called it, it was crystal clear! Billions sounds 101% inspired on Vespertine, and I'm glad she's channeling it <3 Vespertine is definitely Bjork's most memorable and "handcrafted" album. It's my favorite by far, followed of course by Homogenic which is more like scream in the face.

Did anybody record this? I totally missed it

girlie needs to drop Billions its the perfect song for the fall - def gives vespertine and would fit perfectly in a playlist w songs like teardrop by massive attack and drowned world by madonna :makeup: I need it GIVE IT TO ME NOW the choir was heavenly at that one concert I hope they're on the studio version :wub:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 8/6/2021 at 5:07 PM, 88AYM said:

If this is her vespertine era, I can die happy.

btw she's still using pang visuals so I wonder if this really will be a new EP or LP

Lol I forgot I even said it in here.

MAN I CANNOT FIND THE FULL THING ANYWHERE

Did anybody at least record sunset and smoke? I'm dyinggggggggggggggggggggg

31 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Lol I forgot I even said it in here.

MAN I CANNOT FIND THE FULL THING ANYWHERE

Did anybody at least record sunset and smoke? I'm dyinggggggggggggggggggggg

Try the live stream on YouTube, maybe you can go back on the stream 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I tried, it's not possible... And usually the ones that don't allow u to go back, THEN DON'T STAY ON YOUTUBE. I'm suffering

13 hours ago, 88AYM said:

The video link still exists after it ended, there's a thumbnail saying it's 54 hours long, but it's not watchable.
I hope they make each set available during the next days :(

Don't worry, Pitchfork loves Caroline and they gave her a lot of attention, I'm sure they will upload either the full show or highlights. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/19/2021 at 1:58 PM, glitch diva said:

Yeah, you can hear her randomly saying "Welcome to Heaven" and "Caroline Polachek" during the premiere of the song.

I swear I listened as close as I can the first time someone mentioned that and somebody put that in the genius lyrics website, but I just don't hear it... Does anybody have time marks?

BTW, what do u guys think this mean?
E_6p9s5VQBE3a4o.jpg

3 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I swear I listened as close as I can the first time someone mentioned that and somebody put that in the genius lyrics website, but I just don't hear it... Does anybody have time marks?

E_6p9s5VQBE3a4o.jpg

Hopefully Charli next single 

20 hours ago, 88AYM said:

E_6p9s5VQBE3a4o.jpg

1:13 to 1:19 - Welcome to Heaven

1:57 - Welcome to Heaven

2:01 - Caroline Polachek

2:05 - Welcome to Heaven

2:21 - Welcome to Heaven