Caroline Polachek

On 9/26/2021 at 1:09 PM, glitch diva said:

1:13 to 1:19 - Welcome to Heaven

1:57 - Welcome to Heaven

2:01 - Caroline Polachek

2:05 - Welcome to Heaven

2:21 - Welcome to Heaven

wow good ear, I completely missed it

I think those are just random soundboard shoutouts that Danny was mashing during the performance (Welcome to Heaven is just cause of the venue, I think it was never part of the song)

3 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Woah a new snippet

What is this bop....

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, 88AYM said:

So that title IS real... I thought it was a fake title out of Sidewalk Safari...

I've been monitoring lastfm for a couple of artists for years now, and several titles were confirmed through time (Game Over, Next, You Better Run, and others)

This is a list song titles that have popped up in there through time:

-You Better Run
-Welcome to my Island (it was also hinted in a instagram post, and an instrumental, a tv track and a demo version have also been scrobbled)

-Good At Me (also its instrumental)

-Lady-O (matches a song title used in one of her BBC mixes by Judee Sill, could be a cover)

-Flashlight

-Levitating in the Lobby

-Music for Boys

-OMG (produced by Sega Bodega)

-Spree

-Singalong

-Bird Waltz

-Minaret
-I Can See

-Child's Play

-Too Good to be True

-Out of Body

-Why

-New York is the Girl

Also some demos for I Give Up, New Normal, Look at me Now, Go As a Dream and Hey Big Eyes have popped up multiple times, sometimes labeled as V02, V03. Then there's demos for bunny is a rider, and breathless, and also their instrumentals, and an instrumental for smoke and for game over have also been scrobbled

And also Hieroglyphics has been scrobbled also as Whistle and Green Heart Purple Heart

You're doing God's job.

53 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

does she have an album coming??

An EP seems like 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 7/20/2020 at 6:30 PM, 88AYM said:

Yes! Have you seen her in the MGMT video too?

BTW, does anybody know about END OF THE WORLD ILUSION SONG?

It's the only registered track that I have no clue what it alludes to

I love this

I CRACKED THE CODE

END OF THE WORLD ILUSION SONG is the theme scored for this video.

Also her acting...

22 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I CRACKED THE CODE

END OF THE WORLD ILUSION SONG is the theme scored for this video.

Also her acting...

I love her anyways.

WHEN ARE WE GETTING HIEROGLYPHICS/WHISTLE/GREENHEARTPURPLEHEART she hinted it in the BiaR video and everything :(

Honestly, I need you to investigate that much Arca's stuff including her previous alias.

1 minute ago, 88AYM said:

Well all these songs are not exactly recent, but since she's playing Smoke again we can assume she'll release it... So we don't know what are the limits for her release. She could even release Hieroglyphics and I'd go crazy

So are any of those titles new music? Or are they all just unreleased 

Screenshot-20211019-133625-com-instagram

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde