Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

2 hours ago, Va Va VOOM said:

Here it is! If there's any other mixes from that vinyl that need uploaded, let me know since I have all of the WAV files!  https://dbree.org/v/db89de

Thank you so much 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

I get that she's touring but can she drop somethinggggg 

I know right? First it was going to be a Pang rejects EP, then an LP, now it seems a completely brand new album, then BiaR came out, and we still don't have any new songs :(

15 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I know right? First it was going to be a Pang rejects EP, then an LP, now it seems a completely brand new album, then BiaR came out, and we still don't have any new songs :(

Yeah, seems like the original plan was an EP but she has been receiving so much rave about BiaR and amazing response to the outtakes that are being performed live

I think she is going for a LP route and she is still recording more stuff 

Or maybe she is just waiting for the mixing and mastering process to be done 

Or maybe she is waiting for the vinyls to be done, who knows, there are so many factors involved. 

Either way we are losing with all this waiting

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Yeah, seems like the original plan was an EP but she has been receiving so much rave about BiaR and amazing response to the outtakes that are being performed live

I think she is going for a LP route and she is still recording more stuff 

Or maybe she is just waiting for the mixing and mastering process to be done 

Or maybe she is waiting for the vinyls to be done, who knows, there are so many factors involved. 

Either way we are losing with all this waiting

Yeah totaly, and I HATE to sound mainstream-minded, but she should ride the hype with BiaR and New Shapes, specially after the p4k number1 song thing, maybe at least to put out the following single :(

5 hours ago, 88AYM said:

Yeah totaly, and I HATE to sound mainstream-minded, but she should ride the hype with BiaR and New Shapes, specially after the p4k number1 song thing, maybe at least to put out the following single :(

at least something before her tour with dua !! playing " unreleased " songs while given an opportunity like that is insane ! She's going to gain so many new fans ! february is not that far away

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

7 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I would like that 

12 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

at least something before her tour with dua !! playing " unreleased " songs while given an opportunity like that is insane ! She's going to gain so many new fans ! february is not that far away

I know, it's crazy. Also the fact she always plays the same ones makes me curious, why is she holding other songs back? Specially considering Smoke was played before the pandemic for the first time. Only Sunset and Billions are brand new. She should play more Sega Bodega produced songs.

10 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I would like that 

Ugh just imagine a video for Billions.

8 hours ago, Pop The Balloons said:

I saw her and oklou the other day and it was amazing 🤩

LUCKY!! they make such a great pairing. It's crazy

6 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

If Billions isn’t the next single catch me ignoring everything until the EP

6 hours ago, 88AYM said:

idk why but I feel she'll release sunset instead :( I hope not, i love both but billions is my fav

She has to release both at this point

unknown.png

This is beautiful, get her Jade.

Anyways, congrats to our kween for so many nice things happening, Heart is Unbreaking minitour turned into a real tour, been super succesful, she's been mentioned and posted and shared by other artists, New Shapes, Dua choosing her as opener, BiaR being P4k n1 (I don't like p4k but promo is promo) and now the gta radio thing

Damn Caroline, you really drag him/her.