Knowledge is no longer shaped like a snake

What's left of the alphabet is deep underground

In places without faces

Everything we want, will require unfathomable violence

But contradictions are nothing new

The only newness is the youness

ascension-sponge-bob.gif

8 hours ago, itskor said:

Are we getting TWO songs tomorrow??? Just opened Apple Music and in my library greyed out is billions and a song titled long road home? 

Did a little research and found this, apparently she was a vocal engineer and on the song, maybe is a cover or smth similar, idk

5 minutes ago, Drift said:

a sonic daughter of the sensual world by kate bush. absolutely everything i could ever want. 10/10

haven’t even listened yet but the sensual world is literally one of my favorite songs ever so i’m ready for my wig to disintegrate 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

LITERALLY SO GOOD :trisha: the way she just dropped SOTY its so fulfilling when the studio version lives up to the live version the children choir at the end is so beautiful 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

This is a mix of The Sensual World by Kate Bush and Vespertine by Björk.

My wig is fucking gone.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

This is a mix of The Sensual World by Kate Bush and Vespertine by Björk.

My wig is fucking gone.

yess its also giving me Teardrop - Massive Attack vibes :kris: she just cannot make a bad song 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

yess its also giving me Teardrop - Massive Attack vibes :kris: she just cannot make a bad song 

She has been slaying left to right since she went solo.

Even most of her Chairlift stuff is flawless.

I'm not into Ramona Lisa stuff tho.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, pin up galore said:

LITERALLY SO GOOD :trisha: the way she just dropped SOTY its so fulfilling when the studio version lives up to the live version the children choir at the end is so beautiful 

What is SOTY ? Another name for Billions ? 

Both songs are so good. After Bunny is a Rider and the XCX collab, I feared a mainstream turn in her career, but she's here to stay and slay the experimental sound. She flew us to heaven.

The children choir is everything.:wowcry:

Any news on what's coming ? EP or album ? When ?

15 minutes ago, saith said:

What is SOTY ? Another name for Billions ? 

Both songs are so good. After Bunny is a Rider and the XCX collab, I feared a mainstream turn in her career, but she's here to stay and slay the experimental sound. She flew us to heaven.

The children choir is everything.:wowcry:

Any news on what's coming ? EP or album ? When ?

SOTY = song of the year