Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

neaux

She's signed to TaP management now so i anticipate it'll be more in their control for strategic purposes ( so definitely not while on tour ). i'm thinking august. i'm also wondering if they are going to push for a major label deal but we'll see 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

She's signed to TaP management now so i anticipate it'll be more in their control for strategic purposes ( so definitely not while on tour ). i'm thinking august. i'm also wondering if they are going to push for a major label deal but we'll see 

so if she signed to a new management so will her album be  postponed?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

when is her sophomore album out tho?

it's definitely this year but there's no set date that insiders are aware of....yet. I mean we were supposed to get an ep instead of billions double single but she changed her mind relatively last min apparently.... 

I personally hope we get another song this month at least :wub:

2 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

it's definitely this year but there's no set date that insiders are aware of....yet. I mean we were supposed to get an ep instead of billions double single but she changed her mind relatively last min apparently.... 

I personally hope we get another song this month at least :wub:

yes, if its an album then i can wait as long as i can.

an ep is not the drill, i want the whole cake to eat at ONCE lol

besides that, i hope she will scrap "Bunny is a rider" - it's nothing standing alongside "billion", i dont see they can go together in a same album imo :w8ing:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

besides that, i hope she will scrap "Bunny is a rider" - it's nothing standing beside "billion", i dont see they can go together in an album imo :w8ing:

all of her press releases say album so i think we're in the clear :w8ing:

now about bunny.... maybe if there's a deluxe 

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

all of her press releases say album so i think we're in the clear :w8ing:

now about bunny.... maybe if there's a deluxe 

a deluxe is okay, bunny is cute but i dont think putting it in the same tracklist with something like Billions is a good idea.

But it's her album anyway so i will probably eat up anything she puts out at this point lmao

On 2/10/2022 at 7:37 PM, Veinsineon said:

will be listening to 

01. Billions

02. You Better Run

03. Next

04. Bunny Is A Rider

05. Game Over

06. Long Road Home

07. Smoke - Live

08. Sunset - Live

to prepare for AOTY :true:

16 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

besides that, i hope she will scrap "Bunny is a rider" - it's nothing standing alongside "billion", i dont see they can go together in a same album imo :w8ing:

i was using this order for the songs and TBHHHH it sounds pretty solid :party: now i know most of these probably wont make the cut  but they sound cute together as a little EP 

a deluxe is okay, bunny is cute but i dont think putting it in the same tracklist with something like Billions is a good idea.

But it's her album anyway so i will probably eat up anything she puts out at this point lmao

i just want sunset and new songs. Obviously smoke in studio quality will kill me but i really don't want a bunch of pang rejects on the album !! but maybe i'm being greedy 

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

i was using this order for the songs and TBHHHH it sounds pretty solid :party: now i know most of these probably wont make the cut  but they sound together as a little EP 

gorl, idk, i dont hate bunny but the way she made bunny and then drop somethin gas magnificent as billions is so unreal :crai:

1 minute ago, Ceremonials said:

i just want sunset and new songs. Obviously smoke in studio quality will kill me but i really don't want a bunch of pang rejects on the album !! but maybe i'm being greedy 

yes, i just perosnally put that into the PANG album playlist in my itunes library as "bonus tracks"

we really need new music.

19 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

Danny is basically following her around on tour, she's really trying to get this record done asap

I'm super happy she's sticking with him, best duo ever, two musical geniuses.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde