Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

13 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Is she becoming the new Sky Ferreira :toofloppy:

she has more talent, vision and quality in her fingernail than sky does in her entire body 

caroline has had a billion different musical projects and hundreds of releases, how dare you 

4 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

we're probably getting a new song from the minions soundtrack 💀

Imagine if it's either Smoke or Sunset :awk:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Furor Poeticus said:

WTF the photo from the new tour announcement would be a perfect album cover

gives me Halloween party invitation postcard made in canva.com :xgiggle:

On 5/10/2022 at 11:52 AM, TRENCH said:

Caroline Polachek sings Nancy Sinatra in the new Minions Soundtrack 

I hate that nancy is the only reference in all the articles to this song when it was actually chers song to begin with and written by sonny... 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just now, Ceremonials said:

I hate that nancy is the only reference in all the articles to this song when it was actually chers song to begin with and written by sonny... 

it’s definitely cher’s song but nancy really made it popular before cher really established herself so it’s understandable 

plus she still gets the bank from caroline’s anyway

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, avenue said:

it’s definitely cher’s song but nancy really made it popular before cher really established herself so it’s understandable 

plus she still gets the bank from caroline’s anyway

yeah it just makes me sad that most people don't know it's a cover, kinda like dolly-whitney situation 

Chers version did chart number 2 on billboard tho so it's really kill bill that caused nancy's version to be favorable ( which is why i think older gen knows it as cher since it was never a single for nancy ) 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

28 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

when is the album/ep coming tbh...

Probably in fall

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

34 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

Chers version did chart number 2 on billboard tho so it's really kill bill that caused nancy's version to be favorable ( which is why i think older gen knows it as cher since it was never a single for nancy ) 

cher’s 1980’s remake is the version for me although i love that caroline is covering it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 5/14/2022 at 10:57 PM, legend said:

EP (that was supposed to be released in January) was shelved and she moved on to working on an album instead, most likely using all/most songs from the EP

Pang was released in October so it's most likely she'll release it by then (since also she has a brief break between performances/festivals around that time).

I just hope she releases a single soon but I trust her

Ohhhh omg im excited then, im seeing her live on November

She really takes too long but we all know it will be worth it. 

She must be touring a lot so she can earn the money to finish albums post-production. 

21 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

She is touring Australia as an opener for Flume . . . will this be the only chance to see her perform I wonder? Do I need to book a Flume concert to see this talent? :um3:

i bought tickets to Dua Lipa solely to see Caroline and she ate tf down so i’d say go for it plus flume is a great artist he got some ass shakers :dance:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif