Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

4 singles already... Ugh I hope this is the last one before the album. 

I hope it's not a 12 track album... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

i have not been into a single one of these singles...they are not bad but just not hitting for me the way pang songs did idk

i like them, mostly just Bunny and Billions though. Sunset and this upcoming one....mmm. like it's fine but something isn't hitting the same way.

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I hope it's not a 12 track album... 

It probably is :toofunny:

And when the album is released we will have heard at least the 4-5 singles (Depending on if Long Road Home is on the album) and smoke even if there aren't any singles after Welcome to my Island :toofloppy:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

It probably is :toofunny:

And when the album is released we will have heard at least the 4-5 singles (Depending on if Long Road Home is on the album) and smoke even if there aren't any singles after Welcome to my Island :toofloppy:

I hate music releases nowadays because of this. 

I love one-two singles albums before the release. Not those that once the album hits the streets you already heard half of it 😔 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

i have not been into a single one of these singles...they are not bad but just not hitting for me the way pang songs did idk

i feel like pang songs have a deeper/darker undertone due to the divorce she was going through and then falling in love. 

these new songs seem a lot happier but i do feel like the emotion is kinda flat in the sample we have so far. Pang just seems more complex where as this album seems more fun 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

On 12/2/2022 at 12:45 AM, Ceremonials said:

someone commented on this saying it was giving chairlift vibes and i couldn't agree more. i think this album will be geared towards festivals ( which makes sense since she's been making it while touring

her Born This Way era

On 12/1/2022 at 9:45 PM, Ceremonials said:

someone commented on this saying it was giving chairlift vibes and i couldn't agree more. i think this album will be geared towards festivals ( which makes sense since she's been making it while touring ) 

I’ve had

Look Up

Sidewalk Safari

Guilty As Charged

Show U Off

Moth To The Flame

playing alongside the singles and they sound like family :bop:

apparently the htmls of the past singles have “caroline-dang” in them while videos for pang had “caroline-pang” insinuating the album is called DANG which would also line up with it originally being a Pang b-sides :illumilana: if it’s true then :air:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif