Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

OK February is acceptable but this album shouldโ€™ve come out months ago alreadyย :eek:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

OK February is acceptable but this album shouldโ€™ve come out months ago alreadyย :eek:

Originally, Bunny was the lead for what was supposed be a 4-5 song EP but she decided to just go for it and make it an album!

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

The PP x Grimes collab that was supposed to come out months ago finally seeing the light of day in aprilย :oprah:

We have some tea about this? I donโ€™t remember it ever being mentionedย 

8 hours ago, 111 said:

1. Welcome to My Island
2. Bunny is a Rider
3. Dang
4. Pretty in Possible
5. Sunset
6. Crude Drawing of an Angel
7. Blood & Butter
8. Iย Believe
9. Fly to You (feat. Grimes & Pinkpantheress)
10. Rare Beauty
11. Butterfly Net
12. Smoke
13. Billions

i think this tracklist is oudated because the one on apple music is 12 tracks, thank you very much though

1 hour ago, Masquerade said:

the album isย out digitallyย on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2023 butย theย physicalsย won't arrive until April 14ย <3

ย 

now we're talking!

newt newbury comics showing an alternate vinyl cover then changing it to the standardย :air:ย like I wanted the alternate cover anyway I plan on probably getting the metallic copper one later it seems like its not limitedย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Billions seems like such a weird choice for a closing trackโ€ฆ iโ€™m interested in seeing how thatโ€™s going to work

Well hopefully the album version doesnโ€™t have the fade out ending like the single versionย 

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Billions seems like such a weird choice for a closing trackโ€ฆ iโ€™m interested in seeing how thatโ€™s going to work

ย 

also the album coming out on a Tuesday is also weird but very appreciated, itโ€™s nice having a whole night dedicated to one project. reminds me of how Ethel Cain released PD on a Wednesday night, and you could actually just listen to the album over and over again without there being other things from other artists that youโ€™re eager to listen to as well

doing it for the arts not the charts :true:

ย 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

38 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

i think this tracklist is oudated because the one on apple music is 12 tracks, thank you very much though

ย 

29 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The tracklist is now:

1. Welcome To My Island

2. ?

3. Bunny Is A Rider

4. Sunset

5. ?

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

9. ?

10. ?

11. ?

12. Billions

https://music.apple.com/us/album/desire-i-want-to-turn-into-you/1655934438

ย 

seems like she axed something probably dang which was a rough demo at some point yeah

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

We have some tea about this? I donโ€™t remember it ever being mentionedย 

ย 

I remember reading somewhere months ago that a Caroline x PinkPantheress x Grimes song was gonna come out (I think as part of PPโ€™s rollout?)ย but got scrapped. I forgot where / who said all that tho but it seems like it was trueย 

qfrWuBl.png

she said she was inspired by this italian classic from the 80s forย the album in her new Rolling Stones interview and i suggest everyone to listen to it cause it's iconic

ย 

ย 

ย 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever