Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

9 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

i was just looking through my camera roll and found the original UHQ 3000x3000 Pang album cover that was on streaming services for a few hours

512-E1-D4-C-CE7-F-4-B8-C-8390-679-D6-BB1

this might be an unpopular opinion but i still kind of like this more than what it was changed to, i like the contrast in the clouds better lol

this shoot and OOT video my fav visuals she's ever done hands down, the serve was real

welcome to my island visuals fabulous, wish i liked the song more :(

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, honey dew said:

Wait wtf is that Weyes Blood handing her the coffee at the start of the mv?

yes

6 hours ago, honey dew said:

Wait wtf is that Weyes Blood handing her the coffee at the start of the mv?

here's the refrences i found/collected

On 12/13/2022 at 2:49 PM, Raupeka said:

Ok, So these are the things i noticed, please add on <3:

1: Weyes Blood/Natalie Mering as Barista EDIT: Caroline is spelt Carolyn
2: Anchient looking Cave drawings in/on the box  EDIT: Potential link to Bunny MV as well??
3: Chimera Queen Caroline, I think it's This one.
4: Plato's allegory of the cave / more symbols, i think we saw them in the video for Sunset as well 
5: Maybe this is just a museum or something, but with all of her references it could be Daedalus' workshop.
6: Smoke / Maybe Mt Etna or Vesuvius which destroyed Pompeii?? but a volcano from antiquity is my guess
7: The bunny is a driver sticker / Sticker Set from sunset, EDIT: Including the Vesuvius sticker on the album cover
8: Her hat from Sunset EDIT: Also in Billions MV
9: "Potential is the D???S"
10: She's hitting away Sperm/Billions
11: She's literally stuck in the mud
12: I think that's the minotaur from the Labyrinth, did she free and is she now fucking the minotaur??
13: Someone helping her sunburn from the cover
14: The train from the Album Cover

What other people picked up on/Other things i've noticed:

15: Blood & Butter, Spotted by @glitch diva

16: 18°.159 (Maybe part of a coordinate to somewhere??)
17: The bow maybe representing horns/Pentagram from u/Expensive-Fig on reddit EDIT: She was also drawing someone with black horns in the Sunset MV
18: I think the underground on the escelator scene was shot in Dodge Stadium in Los Angeles, you can see it on the screen in the background
19: Some of the drawings in WTMI are also in Sunset, they seem to come from the Billions MV
20: Welcome To My Island was teased with the stickers in Sunset
21: Spiral symbol in Cave was used in Sunset MV & being used as the symbol for Sudan Archives on tour??
Those are the one's i've seen so far, there's probably more (Some from Bunny) and if i notice them i'll update this list

17 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This album has been nothing but hints on hints on hints and with all that running in the WTMI video and You Better Run is STILL not on the album?!? Big missed opp 

It’s obviously on the deluxe (which probably won’t exist)

18 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This album has been nothing but hints on hints on hints and with all that running in the WTMI video and You Better Run is STILL not on the album?!? Big missed opp 

you better run is an old pitch track that she made in like 2016, she never intended it to be released and was really annoyed that someone was even suggesting her to release it lol :bebe:  you need to let it go baby veinsonenion :smokes3:

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

you better run is an old pitch track that she made in like 2016, she never intended it to be released and was really annoyed that someone was even suggesting her to release it lol :bebe:  you need to let it go baby veinsonenion :smokes3:

Do we know if any pitched tracks made it onto Desire?

4 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

Do we know if any pitched tracks made it onto Desire?

pitched tracks mean that she wrote them to be sold to other people and she has no intention to use them herself

8 minutes ago, 111 said:

pitched tracks mean that she wrote them to be sold to other people and she has no intention to use them herself

Damn, I’m just dumb, was there anything intended to be pitched but she kept?

3 hours ago, 111 said:

I can see that you think of me and my brilliant ideas when you’re up late at night user 111…. :true:

7 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Can’t believe we are going to listen to Smoke in February do yall realize the power of it?

She could make it another single b4 then we don't know

On 12/6/2022 at 2:51 PM, lilac heaven said:

i swear she tweeted something similar to this after the Pang track list leaked and the track list that leaked was 100% correct 😭

im assuming this means that the Grimes x pinkpantheress collab isn’t on it though :( damn

i posted the tracklist on twitter and got copyrighted so it might is real 

On 12/20/2022 at 6:17 PM, Pnin said:

Just got my tixxxx can’t waitttt

:oprah:

it’s my first time seeing her and I’ve been listening since 2008 

recently got my tickets too, i'm so fucking excited....she changed my life in 2019 with Pang.

Just now, Lavender Sunshine said:

Sunset is unlistenable, sorry :monicker:

I used to think this, for the longest time, since it was released but then it clicked for me one day and I had it on repeat that whole day lol. Idk it’s very niche. Like kind of show tunes-ish. Either way now I appreciate it lol. Love the ooohhsss, they make the song for me.