Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

4 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

ooo this is cool, one of my fav songs of hers

Ocean is so good live too. Its quite incredible the way she can do those vocals effortlessly (in an open, windy and cold environment in Sao Paulo i have to say), indeed one of the best singers of our generation no tea no shade

Welcome To My Island (ft. Charli XCX) FINALLY GONNA BE OURS… (for those who don’t know this is what Caroline would tease in the bridge part of smoke on the Pang tour), so we all thought it was a song called Welcome To Heaven lol

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Welcome To My Island (ft. Charli XCX) FINALLY GONNA BE OURS… (for those who don’t know this is what Caroline would tease in the bridge part of smoke on the Pang tour), so we all thought it was a song called Welcome To Heaven lol

do we have vids??

1 hour ago, Raupeka said:

Hi lovelies I'm back at dumb time hours

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/885703580521218100/1069582386880319508/Screen_Recording_20230131_003345_Spotify.mp4

I know, not a YouTube link but I did this while hanging out with a friend so yous can't complain

the cover art omgggg thanks for sharing!