Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

butterfly net sounds cute ! :flutter:

would have prefered to know less songs before the album comes out but i really like the direction its going so far. also love how she uses her opera singing skills for pop yassssss

boz on atrl:

Dido part is so boring I can't, no shade to her but PP added so much more Thankfully the song is great regardless and so is the album. I think someone here said that Hopedrunk Everasking is a new song, but it's not, it's what was known as Rare Beauty before.

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

We might just see the PinkPantheress version released as a remix or pt2 or whatever, or it'll get leaked who knows, but if it leaks can it leak AFTER the album, by like 2 or 3 days?

Finally bought the tickets! For some reason night one in my city was $65 for standing GA, but night two was only $35?

Her most recent IG post says Desire will be played in it's entirety :defeated:

On 2/6/2023 at 7:47 PM, medievalthots said:

boz on atrl:

Dido part is so boring I can't, no shade to her but PP added so much more Thankfully the song is great regardless and so is the album. I think someone here said that Hopedrunk Everasking is a new song, but it's not, it's what was known as Rare Beauty before.

Dido boring PP superior as expexted

qfrWuBl.png

I’m not mad that I’ve listened to the numerous singles from this album a bunch because they have enriched my life and they are   ALL incredible, but I can’t even imagine how wowed I would be if I heard this album start to finish with fresh ears. Like the opening siren wail of Welcome to my Island to the children’s choir at the end of Billions would absolutely end me methinks. 

she is the moment

tho I will say I enjoy dido and am looking forward to hearing her feature, after that new ice spice and pinkpantheress song came out I do wish it was PP on the song, she’s so cute 

On 2/11/2023 at 3:53 AM, Chorli Xbox said:

…. is billions about sperm cells? :whoopi:

Don't act like you don't love to be a chum bucket under the table of your sailor tasting the salty flavour. :hooker: