Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

On 2/16/2023 at 3:05 AM, pop2anna said:

guys… what if the PP feature is on some of the vinyls…. :flop:

physicals haven't been pressed yet most likely, she talks about working on this album until the release date because it's straight to streaming 

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/caroline-polachek-and-opn-on-ai-code-switching-and-failure-pop?utm_campaign=later-linkinbio-interviewmag&utm_content=later-33138755&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkin.bio

obviously it's still a possibility but since the physical release is still far away and stuff isn't as backed up as it was a year ago, it's unlikely 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Finally got round to listening to the album loved it! but also Fly To You is so obviously made for Pink like :trisha: they even have the Hey!'s on the track still, we were robbed :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

6 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Finally got round to listening to the album loved it! but also Fly To You is so obviously made for Pink like :trisha: they even have the Hey!'s on the track still, we were robbed :oprah3:

for a minute I thought u were talking about p!nk and I was so confused 

It's weird how she talks about Dido but not about Pink Panthress. 

So Pink Panthress version was first than Dido of after Dido wrote her own verse/recorded her vocals? 

@111do you know? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

20 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

So Pink Panthress version was first than Dido of after Dido wrote her own verse/recorded her vocals? 

@111do you know? 

In theory, she doesn't know that we know about it. So there's no need to bring it up, lol.

20 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

i'm just going to say it, i think pang was more groundbreaking, everyone in the art world was talking about it, it just seemed bigger 

I think this too. Honestly, I know he's not a very valid source, but Fantano gave Desire an 8 and said he thought it was better than Pang. I think maybe this album is a bit more "uniform" in the sense that it's easier to embrace and float away to? There isn't as much existential dread laced between the lines. It's a genuinely bubblier album.

But imho, I think PANG is god tier music.

24 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

@111do you know? 

i really hope we’re gonna get another Standing at the Gate-esque collection later this year or next year and there’s gonna be a pinkpantheress remix of Fly to You on it that has her verse. or that it leaks like Dang did

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

@111do you know? 

…why would she talk about something that isn’t supposed to be public knowledge? Insider culture has warped yall’s perception of reality a bit

22 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Vanities
Art Of War
Angeline
Fly To You Demo (ft. PP)

do we know any others? 

Someone here was looking for scrobbles on last.fm and there was a full list, but I think real "Desire" outtakes are "Dang" (which seems to be an early concept, maybe when they were toying the E.P. idea) and Rare Beauty (which seems to be replaced by Hopedrunk Everasking, since that was the only unheard\new title).

Original Post:

On 10/19/2022 at 12:33 AM, glitch diva said:

Found some titles on last.fm, since they were scrobbled in the last 30 days, I believe they're from the new album.

Crude Drawing of an Angel

Blood and Butter

Pretty in Possible

I Believe

Angeline

Art Of War

Vanities (Interlude)

Levitating in the Lobby

Say The Word

Butterfly Net

Rare Beauty

Dang

Too Good To Be True

Never Not

Crude Drawing of an Angel, Blood and Butter, Pretty in Possible, I Believe and Smoke (tagged as Just Smoke) have numbers attached to the title.

Eclipse then posted the tracklist when it was 13 songs long.