Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

OMG ! Poor girl. I hope she is doing alright. 

These things happen when the artists are so much concentrated on giving everyone a good show.

Same thing happened to "The Edge" from U2. He literally fell off over the edge in a concert awhile back.

He is doing ok.

-

Ok. Like. So I don't ever forget. today was- spectacular-. ohhhhhhhmygod. admittedly, I knew I was gonna see her perform again, but like. so I ran some errands, did what I needed. went to this special place I love going to and. the winds were real strong today, but I danced to a lot of the songs from the record and. literally felt like a kite or something. Spirits were high high HIGH. 

Take a quick shower from the hike n stuff, drive to amoeba, got there a bit early, but not early enough, since people were already by the front but ohmygod. She sang, just how she sounds on the record. Idk the autotune thing u guys r talking about exactly, but she sounded EXACTLY like she does on the record. I've some clips from today, as well as the concert to just help remember today, I melted. I melted. to her voice. like- u know those moments? where ur trying so hard to be happy or something, and u just do your best to do at life, and u get caught up? when she sang- I felt so comforted, and understood, as if the music was saying its ok to be down sometimes, and it brought clarity, peace and just wowow it felt like a soothing spell. I literally swooned. 

She sang Go As A Dream as part of her set, and. that track. I didn't think I'd love it so much, because the singles are AMAZING enough as they are, but. hearing the first time on sat. blew me away. I felt, safe. so safe. and it resonated w me so vibrationally solid *I'm scoffing at myself like* the second time she played it, acoustic, just her and the piano. *I'm shaking my head in utter disbelief* lemme just- ya shoulda been there, what a treasure. Ms Polachek, carolineplz, FLOORED. Floored. 

and then ah the meet and greet? so so so SO sweet! Signed some photos when I didn't even ask. I got a bit more time w her, and ugh ah I was starstruck all I could muster was like, thank you, nice meeting you, pictures. how are you? I was there sat, she said she's a bit sore but she's ok. her eyes and face?? like, it amazing how excited she was to just be interacting w fans, like?? Such a happy and innocent moment I felt so comforted what. WHAT. she really likes connecting w her fans so touched ! 

idk who's looking out for me I- like. whew. whoever you are, thank you. 

sweet fact too! Go As A Dream was playing while we were chatting, and she even noticed, like. THANK U UNIVERSE FOREVER THANKFUL 

U guys. Dudes. DUDES. Dudes.

The writing, the sound. The voice. The personality? Magic. Like. pure magic. holy- 

UV/Honeymoon

oh my god yes let me unstan because of some nutcase. Said noone ever.

Also that other dude thinks she didnt apologize but she did. Lol guess everyone bends the narrative the way they want I guess. 

This is why I'm not on twitter, one dude is just delusional and doesnt do research and the other one is some sort of racist nutjob... 

Twitter tries to paint everyone and their mum racist :toofunny:

The word racist is overused and thrown around so much, that these days it's hard to distinguish between somebody who said something ignorant once, and someone who is actively a real racist.

So thanks...Woke Twitter LOL

oh my god yes let me unstan because of some nutcase. Said noone ever.

Also that other dude thinks she didnt apologize but she did. Lol guess everyone bends the narrative the way they want I guess. 

This is why I'm not on twitter, one dude is just delusional and doesnt do research and the other one is some sort of racist nutjob...

lmaooooo its a joke calm down, I’m just pointing out that this fan is insane

Twitter tries to paint everyone and their mum racist :toofunny:

The word racist is overused and thrown around so much, that these days it's hard to distinguish between somebody who said something ignorant once, and someone who is actively a real racist.

So thanks...Woke Twitter LOL

I do not think people calling the person in question racist is uncalled for. It's literally so obvious how someone would be perceived as racist if they told a POC to go get hate crimed like please.....

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I do not think people calling the person in question racist is uncalled for. It's literally so obvious how someone would be perceived as racist if they told a POC to go get hate crimed like please.....

I perceived it as they meant hatecrimed as in for being gay..,

i kept seein ppl talk about her and i listened to Pang (the song) like 2 weeks ago and thought it was kinda weird at first and just forgot abt it.

2 days ago i listened to the whole album nd it's been on repeat since, why did i sleep on her

9ISvyf0.gif