Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

I kind of dare to say it's not her singing, lately she's lipsyncing a lot of songs.

But it kinda does sound like her. The style is definitely not her usual stuff, and her older stuff doesn't sound like this either.

I think it’s her, definitely! I Shazamed the song and nothing showed up. Just a The B-52’s song that has similar instrumental!

I'm really thirsting for that Smoke / Welcome to Heaven track

Makes sense if the song is called Welcome to Heaven as the venue Caroline performed the song at was called Heaven.

Then again it could have just been a vocal tag over the song saying 'welcome to heaven' when really the song is called Smoke

EITHER WAY i really hope it's not too long until we get Pang Deluxe.  It better happen, has Caroline actually confirmed we would be getting a deluxe version?

I just gotta say I really love this record. Her unique vocal flourishes really grew on me and now I can’t get enough of her siren songs :bodyisready:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Oh it's coming tomorrow, she just posted on her insta story. I wonder if it'll just be breathless (which fair enough) or more.. cause the background was parts of the PANG cover which seemed intentional. 

Oh it's coming tomorrow, she just posted on her insta story. I wonder if it'll just be breathless (which fair enough) or more.. cause the background was parts of the PANG cover which seemed intentional. 

despite personally not being on board fully i do bet a pang deluxe is coming (not tomorrow but in the future) with welcome to heaven/smoke, this, and hopefully sunflower/the other unreleased 2017 tracks (insomnia and hit me where it hurts were played amongst them so we know some got in) and that all the songs will get their own new pang covers

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother