Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

I remember listening to her bc of Charli. and then it all just came at once. Pang's so calming but thrilling at the same time, there's like. this strange magnetism to it, and it's great that it's such a great autumn album. New Normal rn? wowowowow 

what's the 411 on her upcoming music? 

UV/Honeymoon

20 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

I remember listening to her bc of Charli. and then it all just came at once. Pang's so calming but thrilling at the same time, there's like. this strange magnetism to it, and it's great that it's such a great autumn album. New Normal rn? wowowowow 

what's the 411 on her upcoming music? 

She said in a recent interview that she's working on the album. 

i came into this thread like "oh omg like a 4-5 mix?  that's gonna be so cool, i hope it has extra lines" and then i listened to it and this sonic palette... the looping vocals... it's so vast and pretty?  i was expecting just like a full song using the original one as a base or something but like.  this is so above and beyond.  THE BELLS???  obsessed with this.  the last 2 minutes remind me of the Ramona Lisa project too like it's so pretty to see it all come full circle like that

this reminds me a lot of the soundscape of the album Utopia by Bjork (not to mention the song names LOL) - it's not something for everyone but i'm so happy with this.  honestly all i want other than this (and sunflower/game over to leak,) is to see the original album cover (she said the current album cover was shot for Ocean of Tears, which implies an earlier album cover exists, hell maybe it was even back when the album was called Calico)

--- edit ---

wait actually i went to go look through caroline's tag on dbree real quick and i noticed this just got uploaded.  what is it?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

She said in a recent interview that she's working on the album. 

Someone on reddit said that this extended remix is the first single off Pang b-sides.

33 minutes ago, June Gloom said:

i came into this thread like "oh omg like a 4-5 mix?  that's gonna be so cool, i hope it has extra lines" and then i listened to it and this sonic palette... the looping vocals... it's so vast and pretty?  i was expecting just like a full song using the original one as a base or something but like.  this is so above and beyond.  THE BELLS???  obsessed with this.  the last 2 minutes remind me of the Ramona Lisa project too like it's so pretty to see it all come full circle like that

this reminds me a lot of the soundscape of the album Utopia by Bjork (not to mention the song names LOL) - it's not something for everyone but i'm so happy with this.  honestly all i want other than this (and sunflower/game over to leak,) is to see the original album cover (she said the current album cover was shot for Ocean of Tears, which implies an earlier album cover exists, hell maybe it was even back when the album was called Calico)

--- edit ---

wait actually i went to go look through caroline's tag on dbree real quick and i noticed this just got uploaded.  what is it?

DAMN THIS IS DRIVER GO FASTER OMG

11 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Someone on reddit said that this extended remix is the first single off Pang b-sides.

I would love if there were more Pang b-sides being released while we wair for the next album but I‘m not gonna hold my breath for it I guess since I‘ve never seen her talk about plans for that. Then again she never talked about The Gate extended mix either.

what is this insta story? no sound and only a little snippet. I really dont wanna get my delusional hopes up aaaa.