Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

Do we have any snippets (probably live performances) of Sunflower, Driver Go Faster or Hieroglyphics (i don't know if that last one is a cover or original song?)

I found somewhere on reddit that had a link for a live snippet of sunflower but it wasn't working for me so if anyone can put it on dbree or wi.to that would be appreciated

Do we have any snippets (probably live performances) of Sunflower, Driver Go Faster or Hieroglyphics (i don't know if that last one is a cover or original song?)

I found somewhere on reddit that had a link for a live snippet of sunflower but it wasn't working for me so if anyone can put it on dbree or wi.to that would be appreciated

There is a reddit thread with them

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmusic/comments/fg4s96/caroline_polachek_unreleased_pang_outtakes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

there's no song called sunflower

then what's this song called?  ripped from the same live set linked from reddit on the last page

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

then what's this song called?  ripped from the same live set linked from reddit on the last page

Ah, ah Game Over, kiss me agaaaaaaain!

It was mixed for the album according to my insider sources, but she last minute chickened out on releasing it because this song makes weaves fly.  :hdu:

It was mixed for the album according to my insider sources, but she last minute chickened out on releasing it because this song makes weaves fly.  :hdu:

oh, well thank you!  i wonder if Driver Go Faster will ever surface in full either

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

"insider sources".... girl...

xMcVPI7.jpg