Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

4 hours ago, gone said:

Manifesting Driver Go Faster in HQ and Game Over :hooker:

We deserve em

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605086162670845975/800858843574698024/Lover_To_Lover_for_Syd_Barrett.mp3

Debuted as part of the 2 hour curated mix she titled "The Morning After Mix" for BBC. 
On twitter, she wrote: In 2010 I was obsessed w "Golden Hair" by Syd Barrett; he sings to a girl who's singing out her window.

Extracted by yours trully from this 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000rbl1

That Ramona Lisa JUSH :oprah:

I hope she releases a new album this summer.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/605086162670845975/800858843574698024/Lover_To_Lover_for_Syd_Barrett.mp3

Debuted as part of the 2 hour curated mix she titled "The Morning After Mix" for BBC. 
On twitter, she wrote: In 2010 I was obsessed w "Golden Hair" by Syd Barrett; he sings to a girl who's singing out her window.

Extracted by yours trully from this 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000rbl1

Do you have the full mix by any chance?

On 1/29/2021 at 8:29 AM, goasadream said:

Do you have the full mix by any chance?

It's 2 hours of songs that are officially released, you can even make a spoti playlist of them, and the quality that can be extracted from it is shit.

I only extracted Lover to Lover cause, well, it's an unreleased

13 hours ago, 88AYM said:

It's 2 hours of songs that are officially released, you can even make a spoti playlist of them, and the quality that can be extracted from it is shit.

I only extracted Lover to Lover cause, well, it's an unreleased

Some of the songs aren't on spotify and are hard to get online or snippets from longer tracks. Plus I really like it as a full mix with the seamless transitions.

It's bumming me out that it will be gone soon.

Is there any way you can extract the full thing, please? I don't mind a dip in audio quality at all.

Or if you could tell me how to do it. I would do it but I dont even know where to start. I tried looking around online with no definitive answer.

Just now, CHIPCHROME said:

Not sure what this is, it’s titled Ocean’s Theme and it’s definitely a PANG outtake. Sounds like the end credits/epilogue of the record, as there’s hints of Insomnia in it.

https://dbree.org/v/9d476e

ocean’s theme is on danny l harle next album, not sure if this is a demo or something

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

21 hours ago, Nightmare said:

ocean’s theme is on danny l harle next album, not sure if this is a demo or something

21 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Oh I sea now, (:teehee:) tbh tho still reminds me of Pang. Maybe he just liked it and wanted to use it lol

According to this: https://pitchfork.com/news/danny-l-harle-announces-new-album-harlecore-shares-new-song-listen/ there will be multiple collabs under the pseudonyms, and DJ Ocean (CP) appears in track 10 "For So Long"

Can't fucking wait.

23 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

According to this: https://pitchfork.com/news/danny-l-harle-announces-new-album-harlecore-shares-new-song-listen/ there will be multiple collabs under the pseudonyms, and DJ Ocean (CP) appears in track 10 "For So Long"

Can't fucking wait.

I'm excited, I hope For So Long is more in the vein of Ocean of Tears.

Also, crossing my fingers there's a song with Charli and Daine.

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I'm excited, I hope For So Long is more in the vein of Ocean of Tears.

Also, crossing my fingers there's a song with Charli and Daine.

According to this

in apple music, the credits are available already, and they are:

MC Boing: Danny & Lildata.

DJ Mayhem: Hudson Mohawke

DJ Ocean: Caroline Polachek

The other track sounds just like this one pretty much so don’t get your hopes up! Also no charli, you can hear snippets of all the tracks on some DJ website but I can’t remember what it’s called

6 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

According to this

in apple music, the credits are available already, and they are:

MC Boing: Danny & Lildata.

DJ Mayhem: Hudson Mohawke

DJ Ocean: Caroline Polachek

Thanks for the info

6 minutes ago, Powpow87 said:

The other track sounds just like this one pretty much so don’t get your hopes up! Also no charli, you can hear snippets of all the tracks on some DJ website but I can’t remember what it’s called

Ugh, I really don't like how utter experimental she has been lately (like those tracks she did with A.G. for his album).

I really want something in the vain of PANG, but I guess I'll have to wait for the next record. Also I'm very eager to hear the rest of the Pang outtakes (the ones she mentioned sound more like So Hot...).

And the no Charli is very sad to me, specially more now that we got to taste how good she is with Danny in Up N Down