Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

Theory: Caroline Polachek is actually Imogen Heap with major prosthetic surgery.

Proof: Parachute. It literally sounds like Hide & Seek with an upgrade

you’re so right.. i knew she reminded me of someone i just couldn’t quite put my finger on it

these three songs are exactly what i’ve been looking for, i can see pang being a huge contender for my aoty.. no one’s doing it like her

i wish she had revealed what track # door was- otherwise this is great news!  ocean of tears is on another level

Door is #13! i asked her, heh

lABVyGE.png

Theory: Caroline Polachek is actually Imogen Heap with major prosthetic surgery.

Proof: Parachute. It literally sounds like Hide & Seek with an upgrade

Imogen should send her some Mi.Mu gloves, she'd put them to good use

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

She told me that her label won't fund the Parachute mv  :(

wtf they barely gave her anything for Ocean of Tears and she turnedt it out. Ugh would have loved a music video for that amazing song.

wtf they barely gave her anything for Ocean of Tears and she turnedt it out. Ugh would have loved a music video for that amazing song.

She told me it's fine. She's relieved that it at least happened to Parachute because it's super visual and people will "create their own videos" in their minds and she is sure "those videos are great!"

She told me it's fine. She's relieved that it at least happened to Parachute because it's super visual and people will "create their own videos" in their minds and she is sure "those videos are great!"

aww bless her. I always imagine the description of her dream she posted in her instagram stories.