Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

Really enjoy the music videos for this era. Billions and Bunny are still the best to me, but everything she’s put out so far is perfection.

Bows are IN

Ok, So these are the things i noticed, please add on <3:

1: Weyes Blood/Natalie Mering as Barista EDIT: Caroline is spelt Carolyn
2: Anchient looking Cave drawings in/on the box  EDIT: Potential link to Bunny MV as well??
3: Chimera Queen Caroline, I think it's This one.
4: Plato's allegory of the cave / more symbols, i think we saw them in the video for Sunset as well 
5: Maybe this is just a museum or something, but with all of her references it could be Daedalus' workshop.
6: Smoke / Maybe Mt Etna or Vesuvius which destroyed Pompeii?? but a volcano from antiquity is my guess
7: The bunny is a driver sticker / Sticker Set from sunset, EDIT: Including the Vesuvius sticker on the album cover
8: Her hat from Sunset EDIT: Also in Billions MV
9: "Potential is the D???S"
10: She's hitting away Sperm/Billions
11: She's literally stuck in the mud
12: I think that's the minotaur from the Labyrinth, did she free and is she now fucking the minotaur??
13: Someone helping her sunburn from the cover
14: The train from the Album Cover

What other people picked up on/Other things i've noticed:

15: Blood & Butter, Spotted by @glitch diva

16: 18°.159 (Maybe part of a coordinate to somewhere??)
17: The bow maybe representing horns/Pentagram from u/Expensive-Fig on reddit EDIT: She was also drawing someone with black horns in the Sunset MV
18: I think the underground on the escelator scene was shot in Dodge Stadium in Los Angeles, you can see it on the screen in the background
19: Some of the drawings in WTMI are also in Sunset, they seem to come from the Billions MV
20: Welcome To My Island was teased with the stickers in Sunset
21: Spiral symbol in Cave was used in Sunset MV & being used as the symbol for Sudan Archives on tour??
Those are the one's i've seen so far, there's probably more (Some from Bunny) and if i notice them i'll update this list

10 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

Ok, So these are the things i noticed, please add on <3:

1: Weyes Blood/Natalie Mering as Barista:
2: Anchient looking Cave drawings in/on the box
3: Chimera Queen Caroline, I think it's This one.
4: Plato's allegory of the cave / more symbols, i think we saw them in the video for Sunset as well
5: Maybe this is just a museum or something, but with all of her references it could be Daedalus' workshop.
6: Smoke / Maybe Mt Etna which destroyed Pompeii?? but a volcano from antiquity is my guess
7: The bunny is a driver sticker / Sticker Set from sunset
8: Her hat from Sunset
9: "Potential is the D????"
10: She's hitting away Sperm/Billions
11: She's literally stuck in the mud
12: I think that's the minotaur from the Labyrinth, did she free and is she now fucking the minotaur??
13: Someone helping her sunburn from the cover
14: The train from the Album Cover

Those are the one's i've seen so far, there's probably more (Some from Bunny) and if i notice them i'll update this list

She's teasing Vesuvius way too much, it must be a song. She also teased Blood & Butter.

1 minute ago, glitch diva said:

She's teasing Vesuvius way too much, it must be a song. She also teased Blood & Butter.

I feel like it's teasing smoke, maybe the song name was changed to Vesuvius?? Also thanks for letting me know about Blood & Butter! I knew that it was a refrence! I just couldn't place it

7 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

I feel like it's teasing smoke, maybe the song name was changed to Vesuvius?? Also thanks for letting me know about Blood & Butter! I knew that it was a refrence! I just couldn't place it

In the board, there's this phrase "How does it feel being so rich". It was also teased on Sunset MV, along with "I'd rather be plan [...] magic [...] the gathering".

19 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

In the board, there's this phrase "How does it feel being so rich". It was also teased on Sunset MV, along with "I'd rather be plan [...] magic [...] the gathering".

just saw that now! had another look. Also she's big into MTG according to Her & Flume, There's a whole group of PC Music/PC Music Adjacent artists who play MTG together

gorgeous music video she never fails to amaze me and make me jealous that she can think of all this stuff :trisha: also noticed that the scene of her looking at all the dusty vases is an allusion to the shot of her with all the wonky glasses from the billions mv her mind :oprah2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

i was just looking through my camera roll and found the original UHQ 3000x3000 Pang album cover that was on streaming services for a few hours

512-E1-D4-C-CE7-F-4-B8-C-8390-679-D6-BB1

this might be an unpopular opinion but i still kind of like this more than what it was changed to, i like the contrast in the clouds better lol

18 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i was just looking through my camera roll and found the original UHQ 3000x3000 Pang album cover that was on streaming services for a few hours

this might be an unpopular opinion but i still kind of like this more than what it was changed to, i like the contrast in the clouds better lol

I don't see any difference except for the little symbol in the bottom right being changed to a P

24 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

I don't see any difference except for the little symbol in the bottom right being changed to a P

this cover is zoomed out quite a bit, and also the clouds are very different, they’re a lot brighter. and the logo is completely different. the ladder is also a different shade as well

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

this cover is zoomed out quite a bit, and also the clouds are very different, they’re a lot brighter. and the logo is completely different. the ladder is also a different shade as well

Fuck now that it's pointed out to me I see it

6 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

thnk G-d someone posted it in UHQ I hated that I didnt save the OG artwork for Pang before