Sign in to follow this  
NabokovWhitman

Agnes

I feel like I Trance is missing something but I don't know what. It's a great dance track, maybe it's just missing her superb vocals? It felt a bit flat?

The looped sound in Not Dangerous reminds me of I Feel Love by Donna Summer - must be the same instrument? Not super interesting but it works as a club track I guess.

Limelight... finally back to her disco roots. Sadly, it's still not good enough for me.

Nothing Can Compare is the only track where her voice has a chance to truly shine. It's not bad but it's not great either, it's not a song I'll probably play again but I wouldn't mind if it's on the radio.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Girlie is on TV right now and she’s doing great, if she’ll have concerts next year and if it’s safe to do, I’ll definitely try to see her live! She’s got the voice of a goddess, great lyrics and songs, has fun on stage... It would be nice to welcome her back to the music industry by buying a concert ticket to support her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh wow so we DO have a thread for Agnes here! :party: 

Her latest output is amazing. Everything since I Trance / Limelight to date has been great. I think my favourites so far are I Trance, 24 Hours and Nothing Can Compare :bop: 

And also, she is serving visuals :gclap:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: