Screen-Shot-2019-06-16-at-5.51.49-PM.png

100 gecs is a musical duo formed by Laura Les and Dylan Brady. Their debut album, 1000 gecs, was released last month. Stream it here: Spotify / SoundCloud / Apple Music

And here's the music video for the lead single, Money Machine  :hooker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z97qLNXeAMQ

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

THE FUTURE OF MUSIC. love their songs so much. they're so emo, it's like what pc music would've sound like if it existed in 2008

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

stupid horse is genuinely fantastic.  been listening to their record a decent bit and i'm surprised how much it's grown on me.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

dude yes i've had this album on replay for the last month. hand crushed by a mallet is god tier, and ringtone is the cutest little thing.

THE FUTURE OF MUSIC. love their songs so much. they're so emo, it's like what pc music would've sound like if it existed in 2008

you didn't lie in any way shape or form. i tried 2 get my friend to like them bc they're so emo and she isn't woke enough. ugh geniuses

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Listening to some tracks now  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

hand crushed by a mallet is probably my fav nowadays.  there's something so alluring about the lyrics, i wanna know more about it so bad.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother