manifesting a Lana x Dylan Brady collab. I'm imagining if Dylan took Lana's signature style but put it in an electronic gec-ified setting... could be amazing. I'm honestly not sure how it would work but he's a genius, if they pulled it off it would be groundbreaking!!

nice cocc bro

i'm still so interested as to what track nicole dollanganger is on like what kind of left field collab is that

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Someone on r/100gecs said it was pushed back because of the protests, idk if there's a source though. would make sense considering how active Laura and Dylan have been on social media.

I'll be interested to see when they feel comfortable putting it out tbh, because a lot of people are pushing the agenda (which I agree with) that this shouldn't be a phase and should go on until change happens... I wonder if they'll ever feel comfortable promoting music in this environment. If that is the reason, it would also explain why we don't have a release date.

nice cocc bro

Kind of hypocritical of them to cancel the Melanie remix but work with Nicole who has a more than just questionable, disturbing past romanticizing serial killers and posting absolutely horrifying gore on tumblr etc. lol but whatever looking forward to the album

Never understood the excitement for the Sell Out Boy remix and I'm so glad I was always right lmao.

Tommy&Hannah's remix is the best unreleased one.

That, ringtone, stupid horse and gec2U Dorian are the god tier tracks.

New tracks are fine. Umru's remix is unexpectedly but at the same time expectedly one of the worst.