Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

my ticket for early access was £94 something - what was over £200?

Yeah I think it was block 101 seated close to stage. The other was standing which I can’t do due to medical issues, and I can’t deal with ignorant fans bumping into me and screaming in my ears lol There will be a general sale and resale so not too bothered.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So, when I bought my Melanie Martinez ticket, there was a queue I was entered into that let me buy tickets with a guaranteed spot. Is that same thing gonna happen with NFR! Tour?

giphy.gif

Yeah I think it was block 101 seated close to stage. The other was standing which I can’t do due to medical issues, and I can’t deal with ignorant fans bumping into me and screaming in my ears lol There will be a general sale and resale so not too bothered.

oh ok, never saw that just went straight for the standing early access, over £200 does seem a bit ridiculous

got tickets for London with no problems! seated, as it's going to be quite cold, and I don't want to have to use the cloakroom. cost me £150, which isn't too bad considering i'm on Level 1, in practically the same seats I saw The 1975

giphy.gif

got tickets for London with no problems! seated, as it's going to be quite cold, and I don't want to have to use the cloakroom. cost me £150, which isn't too bad considering i'm on Level 1, in practically the same seats I saw The 1975

You do realise at the O2 you line up inside where it’s heated?

giphy.gif

You do realise at the O2 you line up inside where it’s heated?

Also feb this year was hot af in ldn I was in the park in a t shirt haha prayin for the same again got early entry standing for that night eee

What's the craic with the early entry? How early do you need to show up to get front row

People at Lolla started lining up at dawn, but I said that was insane and stayed in bed lmao

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png