Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

for those of u going to any show, (I'm gonna try to get tickets for the Manchester one), how do I drink water and not die?? since food and drink is not allowed inside

bc when I saw Billie I nearly passed out, I know this is typical but does anyone have any hacks?

If anyone wants to come to Paris I live 20mins away by foot fro Bercy and can accommodate ONE (1) person in my 9m square.

!!!! i would appreciate omfg

for those of u going to any show, (I'm gonna try to get tickets for the Manchester one), how do I drink water and not die?? since food and drink is not allowed inside

bc when I saw Billie I nearly passed out, I know this is typical but does anyone have any hacks?

they normally have water at the barrier - ask the security in front of the stage

!!!! i would appreciate omfg

they normally have water at the barrier - ask the security in front of the stage

I would love to meet you!!! Someone asked me first but they're not sure I'm waiting a bit for their answer and keeping you updated

ZKcaooE.png