Kurac na Biciklu

Personal Insults

Well, I know that many people here do insult each other on one lever or the other.

I have never insulted anyone on this or any other forum... I am writing what I write and I generally do not comment or reply to any negative things thrown at me...

But yeah, I am kinda fed up that members who I do not even know insult me personally!

I was looking what can be done, what is procedure about it...and seems report is the only thing. I don't know what the members get as a punishment... But I have decided what my steps will be regarding all this. I don't like to be in a place where people can OUT OF THE BLUE FOR ANY REASON PERSONALLY INSULT YOU!

I do not like it! I am here on the forum as any other to have fun... not insult people. If I do not like smth, I just do not comment... And many people obviously do not understand that I have an internet identity here on forum which may be completely opposite in real life (and that I do what I do to get reactions and help people Those who asked for help in private messages - ALL GET my honest and open heart answers)

Think of Lana.

Anyway, I reported an insult - for the 1st time ever

and I hope I will get the info what has been done.

Thanks to mods!

If not... I'll be outta here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8KMEOkxyo

Well, I know that many people here do insult each other on one lever or the other.

I have never insulted anyone on this or any other forum... I am writing what I write and I generally do not comment or reply to any negative things thrown at me...

But yeah, I am kinda fed up that members who I do not even know insult me personally!

I was looking what can be done, what is procedure about it...and seems report is the only thing. I don't know what the members get as a punishment... But I have decided what my steps will be regarding all this. I don't like to be in a place where people can OUT OF THE BLUE FOR ANY REASON PERSONALLY INSULT YOU!

I do not like it! I am here on the forum as any other to have fun... not insult people. If I do not like smth, I just do not comment... And many people obviously do not understand that I have an internet identity here on forum which may be completely opposite in real life (and that I do what I do to get reactions and help people Those who asked for help in private messages - ALL GET my honest and open heart answers)

Think of Lana.

Anyway, I reported an insult - for the 1st time ever

and I hope I will get the info what has been done.

Thanks to mods!

If not... I'll be outta here

May I ask what the insult was that made you report it?

I mean it's a forum, and mostly we all insult each other in a joking manner. Nothing is to be taken so seriously. Unless racial slurs are thrown around, then that should be met with consequences. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

All forums are like this you have to suck it up. The mods won’t do anything unless it’s like death threats, racism etc. Then they might act. Otherwise it’s a case of ignoring it. We do get very bitchy here but it’s rarely actually personal. Like calling someone ‘delusional and you must be sick in the head’ for not liking the album cover for example. Sound horrible but it’s not really that bad it’s banter.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

All forums are like this you have to suck it up. The mods won’t do anything unless it’s like death threats, racism etc. Then they might act. Otherwise it’s a case of ignoring it. We do get very bitchy here but it’s rarely actually personal. Like calling someone ‘delusional and you must be sick in the head’ for not liking the album cover for example. Sound horrible but it’s not really that bad it’s banter.

I understand that

and I have been kinda insulted here (mildly) and I did not mind

and plus those were the people that I actually kinda interacted with more or less...

But someone just out of the blue to personally insult you... that is no... I am not letting that happen

they don't even do anything about that either what forum are u on

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL