sweetie

The Greatest

To me, her calling out Kanye was for shock value more than anything. Let's be real, it she truly cared about him supporting Trump then why is she dating a cop who supports Trump too? It doesn't add up 

ouff omg he supports trump, i need receipts fjishfakjshdf!!! where can i find the receipts!!! 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

ouff omg he supports trump, i need receipts fjishfakjshdf!!! where can i find the receipts!!! 

He likes posts about All Lives Matter, so I have no doubt in my mind he's a MAGA advocate. Actually I'm pretty sure I did come across some evidence of him supporting Trump but got lost in the Insta thread somewhere 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

He likes posts about All Lives Matter, so I have no doubt in my mind he's a MAGA advocate. Actually I'm pretty sure I did come across some evidence of him supporting Trump but got lost in the Insta thread somewhere 

his ass went to blue lives matter rallies, there's not way he isn't a trumpie

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

his ass went to blue lives matter rallies, there's not way he isn't a trumpie

Yup! This is why I couldn't take Lana seriously when she name dropped Kanye. She's obviously very selective about who she deems deserving of her 'disappointment'.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

fuckkkkkkk shit thats....im DISGUSTED.....welp Lana's taste in men has always been trash, but fuck id rather barrie than this shiet.

ugh this binchhhhhhhadslkfasdfjksd 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

To me, her calling out Kanye was for shock value more than anything. Let's be real, it she truly cared about him supporting Trump then why is she dating a cop who supports Trump too? It doesn't add up 

tbh it's hard for me to judge him or his alleged support of trump or the ACAB thing since i live far from the US and i'm not aware of everything that's going on there but... didn't she break up w him? anyway, i can see her falling in love with a cop, it's not like she bans dating with certain categories of men. but if he turns out to have these beliefs, then i agree that it totally discredits lana's mindset and what she expresses in her music

giphy.gif

tbh it's hard for me to judge him or his alleged support of trump or the ACAB thing since i live far from the US and i'm not aware of everything that's going on there but... didn't she break up w him? anyway, i can see her falling in love with a cop, it's not like she bans dating with certain categories of men. but if he turns out to have these beliefs, then i agree that it totally discredits lana's mindset and what she expresses in her music

They're almost confirmed to be back together. There's been no exact confirmation though and I doubt there will be while Portland is still burning, she's not quite that oblivious as to how her dating the same cop would be received. Also agree with you on the last point. ACAB isn't exactly a new concept - the sentiment is in the work of a lot of people she claims to idolise lol.

locals only

They're almost confirmed to be back together. There's been no exact confirmation though and I doubt there will be while Portland is still burning, she's not quite that oblivious as to how her dating the same cop would be received. Also agree with you on the last point. ACAB isn't exactly a new concept - the sentiment is in the work of a lot of people she claims to idolise lol.

I don't think it's almost confirmed at all. That car turned out to be jacks not his. And the title "tulsa jesus freak" is literally her shading him 

Tell me why I was rereading these lyrics for a personal project I'm working on and suddenly just started crying out of nowhere at 3:50am

Wasn't even listening to the song

This track never fails to hit me where it hurts x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, Elle said:

Tell me why I was rereading these lyrics for a personal project I'm working on and suddenly just started crying out of nowhere at 3:50am

Wasn't even listening to the song

This track never fails to hit me where it hurts x

SAME!

One of my favorites from NFR

just listened to this song at the same place i did for the first time , magical feeling :justride:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

On 12/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Kandidate said:

I think very beatles inspired, and the chorus is this, i'm sure these haven't got onto her like radiohead did;

Holy crap, they do have a similar vibe! Definitely not a 'Creep' situation, though.

58 minutes ago, Yayo6408 said:

Here's a recent video in which Jack Antonoff explains how he has created 'The Greatest'

Woah that is so impressive! No wonder it’s one of my fave from Norman: the production is so rich. Thanks for sharing! 

1 hour ago, Yayo6408 said:

Here's a recent video in which Jack Antonoff explains how he has created 'The Greatest'

he snapped on this one we can't deny

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, Yayo6408 said:

this is so interesting. their work together on nfr was unmatched. i also looove seing behind the scenes stufff its so cool to see how all the little sounds come together to make such a beautiful song :flutter: gonna go listen to nfr now brb

Idk if I'm just late to this or just wrong, but I turned on my macbook (volume was on) and the startup note sounded exactly like the first note of TG, so much so that I thought the song started playing from somewhere. Kinda brilliant if you ask me considering the livestream lyric and theme of modern consumerism weaved throughout the song  :wat: