bdelrey

Lana and Shiny Toy Guns

I don't know if this was ever known/said before but I have reason to believe Lana worked with the band Shiny Toy Guns back in 2006. If you read the comment on the link below she mentions lizzy. She mentions a bunch of stuff that sounds a little crazy however the part about working in the studio could be true. and maybe it could be the studio where she recorded some of her songs.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070308162409/http://this.bigstereo.net/2006/10/20/shiny-toy-guns-boys-noize/

I believe lana worked with them because of the photo ari posted on the seventh page of Lizzy Grant Misc Photos thread http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/222-lizzy-grant-misc-photos/page__st__120

the rocker guy with the red hair is mikey martin who is the drummer. this also explains why lana follows the band on twitter.

I've tried to dig up more but I'm not as good as some of you guys. Maybe you guys can find more or whatever.

interesting, hopefully our best stalkers will see this

wtf

The band SHINY TOY GUNS has even recruited that aspiring folk singer that I had reported about several months ago.. LIZZY GRANT… to attempt to bolster this claim of onlne stalking by the band SHINY TOY GUNS against me - visit her web page: http://www.myspace.com/mayjailer - and read the blog section - she has posted a message there stating that due to an online stalker she will not be posting blogs -THIS IS THE SINGER THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DRUMMER MIKEY MARTIN, who the band had recruited to do some vocal work at TO THE BEAT recording studios back in February 2006 when they were recording there, and they had this girl do some studio vocal work for them - which was PURE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF WOMEN - type material - which is what SHINY TOY GUNS DO WTH GIRLS/WOMEN — they are MUSIC PIMPS! - Mark Saunders their producer, and TO THE BEAT studios along with a DJ called TOMMY SUNSHINE were involved with this production work.

(NEWS UPDATE: October 20, 2006 - this girl LIZZY GRANT who is associated with the drummer of SHINY TOY GUNS (she was his on again, off again SEX PARTNER over the past 9 months) took down that message that she had previously posted in her blog section on myspace.com on October 20, 2006… but I will still leave the reference to this matter herein for the World to VIEW, and let’s wait to see what these men release with regards to this aspiring folk singer LIZZY GRANT who was sexually exploited by these men

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Randomly looking around for this, i found this comment on a myspace profile

Jen

check out lizzy grant -- she is a fordham alum who came to my rock and roll to hip-hop class the other day & we listened to her song "kill kill", you might like her

http://www. myspace. com/lizzygrant

rock and roll to hip hop class Lana?

Nothing relevant though *is helpful*

I read that comment quite a long time ago, quite shocking.

I mean, this is Lana...but yeah, I would definitely agree that 'shocking' is appropriate here.

:(

I'm sure that whatever (if any) songs she did with them would be very painful leaks for her if they ever do.

I attempted to listen to any shiny toy guns a while ago to see if I could find Lanas voice on any track. I don't think any tracks with her were released

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Jesus Christ.

This crazy commenter mentions reporting on Lizzy Grant months before she made this comment. Has anyone tried finding that?

It makes it sound like she gang-banged or something. I hope it's just this lady going overboard.

Randomly looking around for this, i found this comment on a myspace profile

Jen

check out lizzy grant -- she is a fordham alum who came to my rock and roll to hip-hop class the other day & we listened to her song "kill kill", you might like her

http://www. myspace. com/lizzygrant

rock and roll to hip hop class Lana?

Nothing relevant though *is helpful*

What was the date on that comment? Can you screenshot it? I'm having trouble viewing it.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

What was the date on that comment? Can you screenshot it? I'm having trouble viewing it.

This is the profile it was on, scroll down for Jen's third comment. (but if that doesn't show i will of course screenshot for you anyway)

I think that lady was just rambling about the sex stuff, but Lana no longer writing blogs due to a stalker, i wonder if that much is true

Judging by this excerpt: SHINY TOY GUNS had just fired Carah, and Mikey Martin the drummer for SHINY TOY GUNS who was banging her had started banging someone else in New York... a 20 year old mentally screwed up aspiring folk singer, and Mikey Martin had also asked me to marry him at that time (I declined his offer of marriage and his offer to replace Carah in the band SHINY TOY GUNS in January).

The author sounds....just a little jaded. Sounds like somebody had a bad break-up with a member of Shiny Toy Guns who apparently can't keep it in his pants, and was trying to name-drop some unknowns to make it seem factual. :facepalm:

interesting, hopefully our best stalkers will see this

wtf

The band SHINY TOY GUNS has even recruited that aspiring folk singer that I had reported about several months ago.. LIZZY GRANT… to attempt to bolster this claim of onlne stalking by the band SHINY TOY GUNS against me - visit her web page: http://www.myspace.com/mayjailer - and read the blog section - she has posted a message there stating that due to an online stalker she will not be posting blogs -THIS IS THE SINGER THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DRUMMER MIKEY MARTIN, who the band had recruited to do some vocal work at TO THE BEAT recording studios back in February 2006 when they were recording there, and they had this girl do some studio vocal work for them - which was PURE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF WOMEN - type material - which is what SHINY TOY GUNS DO WTH GIRLS/WOMEN — they are MUSIC PIMPS! - Mark Saunders their producer, and TO THE BEAT studios along with a DJ called TOMMY SUNSHINE were involved with this production work.

(NEWS UPDATE: October 20, 2006 - this girl LIZZY GRANT who is associated with the drummer of SHINY TOY GUNS (she was his on again, off again SEX PARTNER over the past 9 months) took down that message that she had previously posted in her blog section on myspace.com on October 20, 2006… but I will still leave the reference to this matter herein for the World to VIEW, and let’s wait to see what these men release with regards to this aspiring folk singer LIZZY GRANT who was sexually exploited by these men

God I've tried reading this on three separate occasions and every time it just comes across as insane shit that someone wrote when they were really high.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Read this awhile ago, and same as Ata, It seems like someone got fucking wasted and decided to ramble on about her hatred for the band...

although tbh Did anyone ever consider the shiny toy guns lead singer (the one she was supposedly "in" with, as a "local rockstar" who she could possibly be referring to in songs, i think it's to interesting to discredit completley, Mikey had a cocaine addicition, idk just interesrting to think about alternative boyfriends we may have ever even heard about

dlnh8i.gif

I was finally able to read this all for the first time. My head is kind of spinning. 

God, this person wrote a lot and was very fiery. I don’t know that that sort of zeal can be faked. Or more specifically, when someone sounds that passionate about supposed events, chances are they’re not making things up, or at least not entirely. She is also almost neurotically specific and repetitive about locations and names. It sounds like a person who was, in some way, wronged or saw, firsthand, questionable behavior toward others that she is strongly opposed to, and wants the people responsible to be held accountable.

But then that weird, endless tirade about how music today is corrupting the youth, how the record industry should take responsibility for all problems in society, that they are mostly responsible for crime, pedophilia, rape, and violence against women, all the while using words like evil and so many CAPS. Dude......wut? I really wish people who make these sort of claims would realize that these things have been around since the beginning of humanity.

She sounds like someone who's a little "off." Which i hate to say because if she and others really were sexually and mentally abused, there’s nothing worse than dismissing a person as hysterical and discrediting their account. Plus, trauma can make people sound crazy  :(  Even just her writing style and the way she is so incredibly repetitive comes off as someone who has had trauma. Also, based on her language, it seems she had already done a good amount of talking to lawyers.

The comments under hers piss me off so much, and are so typical of the lowest lows of the internet. I love when people get angry at someone with a mental illness (if she is indeed mentally ill), and call them a BITCH. Ugh, i hate people. One single person (the last comment) responded in a civil manner and refrained entirely from insults. 

If this stuff really did happen, i really hope that she and others are okay and that the guilty parties are dealt with accordingly. I don't know, i feel like something probably happened here. Why put so much energy into accusing specific people? Those people must have done something, but the question is what exactly and how severe was it. 

Very puzzling piece of the puzzle. My head hurts and i feel depressed now. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

holy f*ck I'm just... 

I mean is it possible somehow all the stars I enjoy\like are someway connected? Ugh I love some Shiny Toy Guns songs and I just... I'd never expect this relation. And Yayo about...someone on the band...I...

Jesus really it's mindblowing