bdelrey

Lana and Shiny Toy Guns

Lana talked more about yayo and rob at the sydney show. she said he was the craziest of the friends and he went and got a dragon tattoo on his back; and she dated him for "about a minute".

2018 feels like the year a lot of lizzy mysteries will be solved.

yessssss i second this

she is at the age where she is totally reflecting on being younger and probably has no reason to hide shit anymore 

side note: 

was the jam and my myspace profile song foreverrrrr, i miss those days as well <3

e1s11.gif

yessssss i second this

she is at the age where she is totally reflecting on being younger and probably has no reason to hide shit anymore

side note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QUHVr7-Juk

was the jam and my myspace profile song foreverrrrr, i miss those days as well <3

I used to listen to the shiny toy guns back in the MySpace days too..like 2008/2009 I think?

Crazy to think about Lizzy back then, she was probably right there on the bands page! That I’m sure I visited once or twice!

Is it weird that I’ve always thought you should be able to look up your own internet browsing history somehow?

interesting, hopefully our best stalkers will see this

wtf

The band SHINY TOY GUNS has even recruited that aspiring folk singer that I had reported about several months ago.. LIZZY GRANT… to attempt to bolster this claim of onlne stalking by the band SHINY TOY GUNS against me - visit her web page: http://www.myspace.com/mayjailer - and read the blog section - she has posted a message there stating that due to an online stalker she will not be posting blogs -THIS IS THE SINGER THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DRUMMER MIKEY MARTIN, who the band had recruited to do some vocal work at TO THE BEAT recording studios back in February 2006 when they were recording there, and they had this girl do some studio vocal work for them - which was PURE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF WOMEN - type material - which is what SHINY TOY GUNS DO WTH GIRLS/WOMEN — they are MUSIC PIMPS! - Mark Saunders their producer, and TO THE BEAT studios along with a DJ called TOMMY SUNSHINE were involved with this production work.

(NEWS UPDATE: October 20, 2006 - this girl LIZZY GRANT who is associated with the drummer of SHINY TOY GUNS (she was his on again, off again SEX PARTNER over the past 9 months) took down that message that she had previously posted in her blog section on myspace.com on October 20, 2006… but I will still leave the reference to this matter herein for the World to VIEW, and let’s wait to see what these men release with regards to this aspiring folk singer LIZZY GRANT who was sexually exploited by these men

As much as it sounds like pure spam, the woman behind the post (Dalena Dubois) really did file a lawsuit against the band during 2007. 

https://shinytoygunslawsuit.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/shiny-toy-guns-summons-complaint-service-docs-stipulation3.pdf

And after witnessing this whole mess, the idea of "Little Girls (Put Me In A Movie)" being about Mikey Martin would totally make sense. 

z445hpI.png

As much as it sounds like pure spam, the woman behind the post (Dalena Dubois) really did file a lawsuit against the band during 2007. 

https://shinytoygunslawsuit.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/shiny-toy-guns-summons-complaint-service-docs-stipulation3.pdf

And after witnessing this whole mess, the idea of "Little Girls (Put Me In A Movie)" being about Mikey Martin would totally make sense. 

Thank you for finding this! There's always a kernel of truth huh!

Holy shit. This is a big deal for Lanalysis. @SitarHero

It also really ties together a bunch of stuff including something I stumbled on recently which I'll hopefully have more to say about soon.

I know this is 2 years old but is this something you can now share? super curious..