bdelrey

Lana and Shiny Toy Guns

Searching Rob Dubuss on facebook and so many results come up for Rob DuBois...  Do you think this Delena DuBois girl was related to him? Such a huge coincidence and a seemingly obvious connection I hadn't drawn before.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 1/20/2018 at 3:13 PM, evilentity said:

Holy shit. This is a big deal for Lanalysis. @SitarHero

It also really ties together a bunch of stuff including something I stumbled on recently which I'll hopefully have more to say about soon.

Damn this thread only coming across my radar now...But interested in this bunch of stuff!

On 1/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, bdelrey said:

We know Josh is heavily tatted now and we know video games is about him. Although I feel like her songs are inspired by more than one person make the most sense. Like one line might reference one and then another someone else.

Curious about Josh and what confirmation we might've gotten of this since again I haven't paid attention in a long time!

On 1/21/2018 at 3:17 AM, NamiraWilhelm said:

So the lucky ones is a sad song, she was just being hopeful, now we know it was all for nought

This is making me want the lanalysis thread updated but ugh what a lot of work.

Highkey I gave up on it long ago because I'm a perfectionist and it's a kii the amount of speculation in the original post when all these men that were confirmed to be associated later on were never mentioned in the early days. But stuff like this makes me long for the free time I had as a 17 year old to piece everything together again.

Sorry for the bumps guys somehow the Wild One leak led me here! That Mike name-drop....

Disturbing but interesting to see this in the context of A&W 

The band SHINY TOY GUNS has even recruited that aspiring folk singer that I had reported about several months ago.. LIZZY GRANT… to attempt to bolster this claim of onlne stalking by the band SHINY TOY GUNS against me - visit her web page: http://www.myspace.com/mayjailer - and read the blog section - she has posted a message there stating that due to an online stalker she will not be posting blogs -THIS IS THE SINGER THAT WAS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DRUMMER MIKEY MARTIN, who the band had recruited to do some vocal work at TO THE BEAT recording studios back in February 2006 when they were recording there, and they had this girl do some studio vocal work for them - which was PURE SEXUAL EXPLOITATION OF WOMEN - type material - which is what SHINY TOY GUNS DO WTH GIRLS/WOMEN — they are MUSIC PIMPS! - Mark Saunders their producer, and TO THE BEAT studios along with a DJ called TOMMY SUNSHINE were involved with this production work.

(NEWS UPDATE: October 20, 2006 - this girl LIZZY GRANT who is associated with the drummer of SHINY TOY GUNS (she was his on again, off again SEX PARTNER over the past 9 months) took down that message that she had previously posted in her blog section on myspace.com on October 20, 2006… but I will still leave the reference to this matter herein for the World to VIEW, and let’s wait to see what these men release with regards to this aspiring folk singer LIZZY GRANT who was sexually exploited by these men