Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

This is good advise thank you.

I’ve also got an early entry ticket for the show in Paris and I was wondering how long in advance you’re supposed to line up if you want to be front row with an early entry.

I’ve queued for bands like Kings of Leon but the worst of it was like 8 hours for front row and just a couple of annoying 16 year old stans being bullies. From what I’m reading I should show up at least at 8 am on the day of the show for a chance to get to the front row and be very mindful of the people surrounding me because apparently some Lana stans can be very aggressive? Is that right?

Right. Also prepare yourself not to even hear Lana "sing". You'll have everyone around you screaming/singing the songs out. You might was ear plugs. 

I been to shows for Metallica and Ozzy and you would think those fans in the front would be rough. Nope. It was always a good experience for me.

But here you have a woman who sings beautiful soft quite songs, but her fan base (some) are absolutely fucking nuts.  :sadcore:

Just updated it with some more users who will be there & added some updates based on what she told fans today! 

Note to other users, if you're attending another show, feel free to drop that you're going on its thread and I'll add you to the attendance list :)

I’ll be there!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Right. Also prepare yourself not to even hear Lana "sing". You'll have everyone around you screaming/singing the songs out. You might was ear plugs.

I been to shows for Metallica and Ozzy and you would think those fans in the front would be rough. Nope. It was always a good experience for me.

But here you have a woman who sings beautiful soft quite songs, but her fan base (some) are absolutely fucking nuts. :sadcore:

That sucks. I heard that a lot of people complained about fans screaming and being unable to hear Lana over the noise but I never thought I’d hear stuff like fighting for a spot at a Lana show lol You’d think she taught these bitches a lesson when she talked about the kindness of strangers but these bitches weren’t listening. I know I was asking for too much when I expected a chill concert but at this point it looks like fight or die.

I’ll be there!

Hi I’m attending the Paris show, how does it work? I wrote some msgs in that thread

Thanks

It's no joke. If you want to be close to Lana in the front, you HAVE to know how to shove and push you're way to the front. How do you think that guy Win always has the perfect spot? He's a pro at this after all these years. 

However, some Lana fans are nasty, vicious and mean and if you're over 25 - watch out! They won't be afraid to call you "old" even though you're actually younger then Lana!  

I thank god I got to see Lana live in her prime years (2011-2012). I saw her live back then 5 times. This was before all the crazy retched fans, the pushing and shoving, the meanness and etc. More importantly, Lana actually SANG every single note without backtracks in the background and there were strings and shit and she looked like a goddess. Back then she gave a fuck. Now she's just going with the motions and needs her backtrack vocals playing in the background with her tacky dancers and her awful outfits. :facepalm:

Anywho - After 2012, that was it for me. She got too famous and all the crazies came out of the wood works. I never went to see her live again. I'm grateful that I got to see her live back then and was actually able to enjoy a good concert worth every penny. More importantly, no crazy fan hysteria or 10 minute interludes of selfies with fans in the front row. 

So just be ready that's all.

LMFAO That is all.

these thirsty selfish guys calling people "old" for being 25 or older and coming to see lana? omg some people really don't deserve what they got

The dancers are very nice and I like them as people but I’m getting a bit tired of them being in the performance. It doesn’t fit the music for me.

simply they give no vibes, they add nothing to the stage i really find them hella annoying :(

:smile3:

what happened to shades of cool and california...she said she was doing those on the livestream. Also i need some honeymoon representation for real. If its gonna be a 2 hour long setlist then they should at least do MTWBT, HBTB, and Freak, since those are the most "known". 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

That sucks. I heard that a lot of people complained about fans screaming and being unable to hear Lana over the noise but I never thought I’d hear stuff like fighting for a spot at a Lana show lol You’d think she taught these bitches a lesson when she talked about the kindness of strangers but these bitches weren’t listening. I know I was asking for too much when I expected a chill concert but at this point it looks like fight or die.

Hi I’m attending the Paris show, how does it work? I wrote some msgs in that thread

Thanks

How does what work?

You got good seats? Safe seats? Please don't tell me you will try going for the front row or close to the stage? It's dangerous and I don't want you to get shoved around or worst by brats trying to get to the front row. 

There are a lot of older people who go see Lana live. Men and women in their 60's go to her shows. I seen it a few times on facebook and twitter when they share their stories, so don't be self conscious.  :)

No California? I was hoping she did that one and someone upload it on you tube. 

Yes I have a good SEAT! Center section orchestra, 2nd row. There's the pit then what looks like a few rows of box seats and then the orchestra sections. I too had the good fortune to see Lana kind of early on. I saw her at the El Rey in L.A. and that was standing and that was tolerable. I saw her again at the House of Blues in Boston and that was hell. Waiting all day outside on line and then standing for the opening act and then her. No bathroom break, young women fainting from the crowd and being dehydrated. And the madness of the crowd trying to get close to her.(I was part of that crowd) I have seen her 3 times since then and always get a reserved seat. Thank you for thinking of my welfare though. :)

To be added to the attendance list. Like do I just write I’m going in the Paris thread or should I @ you? (Do @‘s even work on here?)

I think you would tell @@Elle either here or in the thread for the Paris show :)

If anyone that’s going to this show wants to tell me alllll about it afterwards I will be down to listen to everything. I’m seeing her at the Hollywood Bowl for the first time ever and I want to know about the setlist, the merch, and the vip gift set if they have that at your show. Thank you ❤️❤️

If anyone that’s going to this show wants to tell me alllll about it afterwards I will be down to listen to everything. I’m seeing her at the Hollywood Bowl for the first time ever and I want to know about the setlist, the merch, and the vip gift set if they have that at your show. Thank you ❤️❤️

i gotchu~

giphy.gif