Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

I'll be there!!!

does anyone know how early you can queue for GA? I have fast lane tix but im tryna be front row lol. Hopefully I don't see W*n Ed*wards  :facepalm:

The venue doesn't allow camping and it opens at 8 am. I'll be getting there around 9 or 10

My first ticket sold so it is no longer available. I took a total $5 loss on that ticket. The good news is I got a second email for another CD and I get to keep the hard copy ticket I got in the mail. I guess they send to the purchasers phone with updated bar code. My second ticket was sent that way. Now I have ITunes and CD I already bought and then 2 CD's coming in the mail.

I will drive to L.I. tomorrow and stay with my friend. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful! This will be my 6th time seeing Lana!! I love seeing her so much. Not just to hear her sing but for the experience of being there with her fans who love her so much. I love when she comes out and fans go crazy. I love the love!! I never made an actual NFR review video but I will be home Sunday and plan to make another video about the concert.

I get a little self conscious seeing her as I am older and and don't like to make people around me feel uncomfortable. ("Who's the creepy old guy screaming for Lana?") Ha ha. I know there will be a wide spread of people there as I have been through this before. Just my nature to be self conscious that's all. :)

does anyone know how early you can queue for GA? I have fast lane tix but im tryna be front row lol. Hopefully I don't see W*n Ed*wards  :facepalm:

if you see him, deck him

giphy.gif

I get a little self conscious seeing her as I am older and and don't like to make people around me feel uncomfortable. ("Who's the creepy old guy screaming for Lana?") Ha ha. I know there will be a wide spread of people there as I have been through this before. Just my nature to be self conscious that's all. :)

If people think that they are jerks. There is no age limit on concerts.

My first ticket sold so it is no longer available. I took a total $5 loss on that ticket. The good news is I got a second email for another CD and I get to keep the hard copy ticket I got in the mail. I guess they send to the purchasers phone with updated bar code. My second ticket was sent that way. Now I have ITunes and CD I already bought and then 2 CD's coming in the mail.

I will drive to L.I. tomorrow and stay with my friend. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful! This will be my 6th time seeing Lana!! I love seeing her so much. Not just to hear her sing but for the experience of being there with her fans who love her so much. I love when she comes out and fans go crazy. I love the love!! I never made an actual NFR review video but I will be home Sunday and plan to make another video about the concert.

My dad is in his 60s and loves Lana. Don’t worry!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

how's that work when people cant camp outside jones beach allegedly 

theres literally someone saying it would open at 8 am on top of this page 

edit: oop nvm its tmrw :rip:

well idk then how this happened, i guess ppl just waited on the street or somewhere close, the venue cant send them away for doing that

image.png

theres literally someone saying it would open at 8 am on top of this page

It opens at 8 am tomorrow morning and allegedly the venue does not allow camping so I’m not sure I would trust people who said Lana came out to meet people who are waiting today because there shouldn’t be any

It opens at 8 am tomorrow morning and allegedly the venue does not allow camping so I’m not sure I would trust people who said Lana came out to meet people who are waiting today because there shouldn’t be any

sis theres pics all over twitter and stuff from like 50 ppl meeting lana

image.png