Elle

Wantagh, NY @ Northwell Health at Jones Beach Theatre - September 21st, 2019

Lana was heard soundchecking Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, Chelsea Hotel No. 2 with Adam Cohen, and Tomorrow Never Came with Sean Ono Lennon! A fan outside the venue posted some videos on his twitter account @LDReyDetroit

God I wish I was there... TNC is one of my favourite songs ever and I’d kill to hear it live. Fingers crossed she decides to keep it on the setlist even without Sean... x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My first ticket sold so it is no longer available. I took a total $5 loss on that ticket. The good news is I got a second email for another CD and I get to keep the hard copy ticket I got in the mail. I guess they send to the purchasers phone with updated bar code. My second ticket was sent that way. Now I have ITunes and CD I already bought and then 2 CD's coming in the mail.

I will drive to L.I. tomorrow and stay with my friend. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful! This will be my 6th time seeing Lana!! I love seeing her so much. Not just to hear her sing but for the experience of being there with her fans who love her so much. I love when she comes out and fans go crazy. I love the love!! I never made an actual NFR review video but I will be home Sunday and plan to make another video about the concert.

I get a little self conscious seeing her as I am older and and don't like to make people around me feel uncomfortable. ("Who's the creepy old guy screaming for Lana?") Ha ha. I know there will be a wide spread of people there as I have been through this before. Just my nature to be self conscious that's all. :)

You won’t be the only old guy there screaming for her. :)

I’m dying seeing/reading through all the updates on twitter about the show. It’s going to be epic. I really hope it’s 2 hours! And so many selfies today! She showed up to the venue with her dad. I’d have died!

Lana was heard soundchecking Norman Fucking Rockwell, Bartender, Chelsea Hotel No. 2 with Adam Cohen, and Tomorrow Never Came with Sean Ono Lennon! A fan outside the venue posted some videos on his twitter account @LDReyDetroit

God I wish I was there... TNC is one of my favourite songs ever and I’d kill to hear it live. Fingers crossed she decides to keep it on the setlist even without Sean... x

Chelsea Hotel No 2, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Tomorrow Never Came, Born To Die, Bartender, Pretty When You Cry, White Mustang, Cherry, Black Beauty, Change, Mariners Apartment Complex, Ride, and Young And Beautiful have all been heard!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Chelsea Hotel No 2, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Tomorrow Never Came, Born To Die, Bartender, Pretty When You Cry, White Mustang, Cherry, Black Beauty, Change, Mariners Apartment Complex, Ride, and Young And Beautiful have all been heard!

A legendary set;list. I really hope being back in NY inspires her to sing some Lizzy Grant bops

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

these can go away and make room for new songs  :defeated:

giphy.gif

So excited for later!!!!!!! TOMORROW NEVER CAME MY FAVORITE SONG FROM LUST FOR DEATH IS GETTING THE SPOTLIGHT IT DESERVES????? help  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

STOP DONT SAY THAT  :toofunny:

All jokes aside I should have a good chance right? or at least like first three rows? 

It's no joke. If you want to be close to Lana in the front, you HAVE to know how to shove and push you're way to the front. How do you think that guy Win always has the perfect spot? He's a pro at this after all these years. 

However, some Lana fans are nasty, vicious and mean and if you're over 25 - watch out! They won't be afraid to call you "old" even though you're actually younger then Lana!  

I thank god I got to see Lana live in her prime years (2011-2012). I saw her live back then 5 times. This was before all the crazy retched fans, the pushing and shoving, the meanness and etc. More importantly, Lana actually SANG every single note without backtracks in the background and there were strings and shit and she looked like a goddess. Back then she gave a fuck. Now she's just going with the motions and needs her backtrack vocals playing in the background with her tacky dancers and her awful outfits. :facepalm:

Anywho - After 2012, that was it for me. She got too famous and all the crazies came out of the wood works. I never went to see her live again. I'm grateful that I got to see her live back then and was actually able to enjoy a good concert worth every penny. More importantly, no crazy fan hysteria or 10 minute interludes of selfies with fans in the front row. 

So just be ready that's all. 

Lana's dancer Ashley posted a polaroid of her and Alex from their dance rehearsals a few days back. Looks like the choreo for 'White Mustang', which probably means the song will remain on the setlist.

48766624956_916ce83e34_o.jpg

giphy.gif

Christ on a cracker they are back? 

My first ticket sold so it is no longer available. I took a total $5 loss on that ticket. The good news is I got a second email for another CD and I get to keep the hard copy ticket I got in the mail. I guess they send to the purchasers phone with updated bar code. My second ticket was sent that way. Now I have ITunes and CD I already bought and then 2 CD's coming in the mail.

I will drive to L.I. tomorrow and stay with my friend. Saturday is supposed to be beautiful! This will be my 6th time seeing Lana!! I love seeing her so much. Not just to hear her sing but for the experience of being there with her fans who love her so much. I love when she comes out and fans go crazy. I love the love!! I never made an actual NFR review video but I will be home Sunday and plan to make another video about the concert.

I get a little self conscious seeing her as I am older and and don't like to make people around me feel uncomfortable. ("Who's the creepy old guy screaming for Lana?") Ha ha. I know there will be a wide spread of people there as I have been through this before. Just my nature to be self conscious that's all. :)

You got good seats? Safe seats? Please don't tell me you will try going for the front row or close to the stage? It's dangerous and I don't want you to get shoved around or worst by brats trying to get to the front row. 

There are a lot of older people who go see Lana live. Men and women in their 60's go to her shows. I seen it a few times on facebook and twitter when they share their stories, so don't be self conscious.  :)

No California? I was hoping she did that one and someone upload it on you tube. 

I have a serious question. When you guys camp to get front row, how do you pee? Do people hold your place so you can run to a bathroom? Do you just not drink anything?

it depends on how many people are waiting there. people can hold your place if there isn't a big crowd in front of the gates, but after a while you won't be able to fight your way out to the bathroom and especially back to the front of the queue even with people holding your place. but it is very important to drink, i've seen so many people being pulled out of the audience by security guards because they fainted at Lana concerts, so please don't do that to yourself. i recommend taking in the minimum amount of water (~2 liters) gradually (like a few sips every half hour so your body can absorb all of it), and save at least a glass of water that you can drink once you've gotten inside the venue

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

This is good advise thank you.

I’ve also got an early entry ticket for the show in Paris and I was wondering how long in advance you’re supposed to line up if you want to be front row with an early entry.

I’ve queued for bands like Kings of Leon but the worst of it was like 8 hours for front row and just a couple of annoying 16 year old stans being bullies. From what I’m reading I should show up at least at 8 am on the day of the show for a chance to get to the front row and be very mindful of the people surrounding me because apparently some Lana stans can be very aggressive? Is that right?