Elle

Seattle, WA @ WaMu Theatre - October 2nd, 2019

okay some of y'all are about to be really mad at me but I just think it is basic concert etiquette, especially if you are in the front row at a concert, to not scream things at the artist and sing at the top of your lungs over them while they are singing. I find it very disrespectful and immature by this point that every single fan scream-sings at the top of their lungs over Lana, she genuinely seemed uncomfortable and affected by it during the Cinnamon Girl video from tonight, it was almost like she couldn't hear herself and it was throwing her off. People pay good money to see Lana sing, not to hear you butcher her tunes for her. I totally understand the experience of concert-going and that you want to cheer, sing with the artist, etc. but I just really think there is a tactful, mature, and respectful way to do it and i can honestly say I see Lana being emotionally taxed by it by this point and I don't blame her at all for pointing the mic at the audience so often. she is probably fed up with the shit! anyway, just my two cents

Those same tone deaf idiots need to be banned or at least banished to the rafters!

"Mature" What's that?

"Respectful" They never heard that one before! They are professional brats, I mean fans, excuse me!

I'm honestly starting to genuinely believe that this bitch hates touring, let alone performing. You know what Lana, you could just release your music, then go into obscurity with your sorority sisters and only appear in public when you visit that church and go out to take your matcha whatever. She's honestly doing herself a disservice right now, I genuinely feel like there are more and more fans that are getting tired of her lazy approach to literally everything. Not a hater, just stating a fact. It's just lacking in general these days, it seems...  :rip:

I agree. Or she can do 10 shows in small venues and call it a day. Her merch and concerts are way too expensive to be listening to the same songs being mumbled along with backtrack vocals in the background.

Ahahaha so we're back at the acapella snippet phase where she does lackluster versions of great songs she'll never do in full anyway, acting as if she'd be doing the fans a favor by performing tracks from a new album on said albums promo tour. :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I’m not sure what you all are talking about

I was there and it was a great show

Did you catch all of what she said during NFR?

"As you may know, I've changed my mind. I'm not [something]"?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

My day is absolutely not complete until chuck, bloodydriver or miss ash gives me the the middle finger on IG stories for telling it like it is!

Would like to see all three just for verification purposes!

Lana was just mad they wouldn't let her vape!

I'll willing take the blame if it means she is gonna quit!

Okay I can't bring myself to be too critical this time 'round because she looked/seemed sad (again, maybe my imagination) and she did Cinnamon so I'm going to shut up, for once.

:smile3:

The lateness is simply ridiculous, though. 50 minutes the last two shows ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay I can't bring myself to be too critical this time 'round because she looked/seemed sad (again, maybe my imagination) and she did Cinnamon so I'm going to shut up, for once.

:smile3:

The lateness is simply ridiculous, though. 50 minutes the last two shows ...

She was late 50 mins today too? Wow. What in the world is going on with her?

https://twitter.com/velvetropic/status/1179632062027878400?s=21

the fans literally sound psycho in this like I'm sorry I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but this is seriously from a place of tough love. It CANNOT continue with people screaming and shouting at her like this. This video literally sounds like she's in a mental asylum from the screams and hysterics around her. I feel so sorry for her and I can understand why she doesn't want to tour  :facepalm: I feel like some of the fans who attend her concerts have just completely lost respect for her as a person

Alex had this on her story earlier, and then deleted it. I really think something's going on, but obviously we have no idea what ...

4GTZjoB.jpg

I saw that too! I'm guessing it's not going all too well in the realm of tour lyfe... can't wait to see how this plays out 

LinedShallowHydra-small.gif

okay some of y'all are about to be really mad at me but I just think it is basic concert etiquette, especially if you are in the front row at a concert, to not scream things at the artist and sing at the top of your lungs over them while they are singing. I find it very disrespectful and immature by this point that every single fan scream-sings at the top of their lungs over Lana, she genuinely seemed uncomfortable and affected by it during the Cinnamon Girl video from tonight, it was almost like she couldn't hear herself and it was throwing her off. People pay good money to see Lana sing, not to hear you butcher her tunes for her. I totally understand the experience of concert-going and that you want to cheer, sing with the artist, etc. but I just really think there is a tactful, mature, and respectful way to do it and i can honestly say I see Lana being emotionally taxed by it by this point and I don't blame her at all for pointing the mic at the audience so often. she is probably fed up with the shit! anyway, just my two cents

I completely agree, some of those fans sound annoying af, they’re just laughing loud af, screaming I love you like every 5 seconds and just being plain out obnoxious. Ugh. I can’t even watch that video of her singing Cinnamon Girl a second time because I cannot stand to hear those stupid fans screeching like dumb bitches. If I was there front row and I so badly wanted to hear her sing I’d feel like punching the shit out of them and telling them to stfu.

just got back to my hotel. show was alright, I knew what to expect. the one minute of cinnamon was a really nice surprise, but after attempting hiab she was like “alright fuck this” or something which was kinda catty in my opinion. off to the races always sounds horrible to me now because of the lack of singing + annoying backtrack that isn’t actually even her voice :/. her cover of For Free was beautiful. bartender chorus w no backtrack was beautiful also. I had a good time, tbh though it was too short of a show. at the very end Lana said “love you bye” but it sounded really bitchy:(. I love Lana obviously, 6th time seeing her, but I reaaalllllly think she just hates performing. shes still stunning and a queen but is getting lazier for sure. still so happy I went haha.

It’s always nice to hear her do a cappella versions of songs when you are there. But wow that Cinnamon Girl video I saw is nearly unlistenable with all the fans. I hope a better video comes out from not the front row...