Elle

Seattle, WA @ WaMu Theatre - October 2nd, 2019

for real, did Win actually do anything to warrant the entire fandom's hate???? he just likes lana and has the money to afford her like every concert. get over it

Β 

I feel like a lot of people find his behaviour (as well as the other group of fans that comes with him (he's got a group of friends that do the same thing)) a little creepy. It's cool to have the money to attend all her concerts, but it comes across as stalker-ish, but that's merely my opinion.

Β 

But why does he get hate and the others don't? Tbh I've heard stories of how him and his friends (Hunter Marie something I think? and other people too), they just get in the way, push, shove, are just downright rude to other fans, just so they can get front and center at the barricade and get that millionth selfie with Lana. Granted, people are usually rude and pushing in the pit at her shows, but since he seemingly attends every single one of her shows, he gets the blame.Β  :rip:

yeah her being late almost every show is pretty unprofessional. I'll defend almost everything else from the setlist to the outfits to the music itself, but the being late thing is pretty uncool if you ask me.

giphy.gif

there are literally stans who have gone to way more lana concerts then Win...idk why he gets all the hate. jealous im sure.

Β 

I think it's fair to say that Win, Hunter something, @@Ultraviolence on instagram and that Cody guy, they have all pretty much set the bar real high in terms of concert attendance.

yessss it is me, mwah <3

smartie pants

Β 

Knew it, so is she on yet? LMAO!

'K that's 30 minutes and I don't think she's on yet?

Β 

I knew I should've said 40 @svr407

Β 

So she is not even on yet but already planning what time she needs to leave!

I feel like a lot of people find his behaviour (as well as the other group of fans that comes with him (he's got a group of friends that do the same thing)) a little creepy. It's cool to have the money to attend all her concerts, but it comes across as stalker-ish, but that's merely my opinion.

Β 

But why does he get hate and the others don't? Tbh I've heard stories of how him and his friends (Hunter Marie something I think? and other people too), they just get in the way, push, shove, are just downright rude to other fans, just so they can get front and center at the barricade and get that millionth selfie with Lana. Granted, people are usually rude and pushing in the pit at her shows, but since he seemingly attends every single one of her shows, he gets the blame.Β  :rip:

I'm pretty sure these stories are from jealous fans or smth (and i wouldn't be surprised if they are fake considering the unreasonable hate he gets) bc i've heard stories of him being actually really nice as a person. There will be always shoving to some degree lmao at concerts and at the barricade so that's not rly smth to judge someone.

He doesn't deserve that hate. Besides he hasn't hurt anyone, he's just a hardcore Lana fan who has the money (and good for him) to go to many many concerts. So what? Everyone can enjoy the concert in whichever way they can and good for them.Β 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Β 

So she is not even on yet but already planning what time she needs to leave!

Β 

:rip:Β  :rip:Β  :rip: