Elle

Portland, OR @ Moda Center - October 3rd, 2019

My second time getting barrier for her. I had the best time. The crowd around me was pretty chill all night. That’s all I have for here now. I’ll let everyone else complain about the setlist. I’m going to enjoy my Lana high. :)

I didnt know this forum was about Kasey, oh wait, it's not. Whoever ther fuck she is

how is it that you have 16 posts and go "yeah i should log on and berate people for having discussions"

it's just the way i feel

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning.

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on.

It may be nothing, but it's interesting.

Lana posted the other day a Insta story of one of her friends in the plane so probably one of her friends is travelling with her

Lana is also doing some promo around the cities she's playing, doing radio shows and whatever so maybe that's the reason why

Anyway, I watched the The Greatest live and I didn't like how she behaved at all