Elle

Portland, OR @ Moda Center - October 3rd, 2019

Anyway, I watched the The Greatest live and I didn't like how she behaved at all

Yeah, she's still giving off a bitchy vibe, imo. 

The 50-minute delays + the attitude are far from endearing.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Haven't posted in a while but I'm so puzzled. People are asking her to perform NEW songs from NFR on the NFR TOUR and they are even alright with a little underwhelming acapella of the first verse and the chorus, but in this TG live she stopped right at the FUCKING chorus and went back to the old fucking songs, being bitchy as if though the fans are assholes for asking her to sing. Like can she just do a 1-minute acapella right? She's at the laziest phase of her career and performance life now and it's going from worse to worser every show  

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

So she pays $100,000 for a private plane all to herself, why her band and dancers have to take the bus? Ouch. 

Haven't posted in a while but I'm so puzzled. People are asking her to perform NEW songs from NFR on the NFR TOUR and they are even alright with a little underwhelming acapella of the first verse and the chorus, but in this TG live she stopped right at the FUCKING chorus and went back to the old fucking songs, being bitchy as if though the fans are assholes for asking her to sing. Like can she just do a 1-minute acapella right? She's at the laziest phase of her career and performance life now and it's going from worse to worser every show  

This (and, POST MORE, please)

Like ... you didn't even have to be at last night's or tonight's shows to tell that she's in a bad mood. None of us know why, but to be blunt, it should NOT be obvious to the casual observer.

She turns up 50 minutes late to the last three shows, and for the last two she acts like a little bitch. What's going on? Whatever it is, she needs to sort it the fuck out and suck it up for the hour she's on stage. I get that she's a human being, but she's supposed to be a professional singer and we should not be sitting here having a discussion about why she seems so pissed off.

Not cool, imo.

She basically came on at the same time as if there was an opening act. The whole “late” thing is not so correct IMO. I would never complain about her playing longer. And the venues should not say start time of 8pm if that’s not the plan without an opener. I agree to that. But she played a full set tonight. She added Shades Of Cool again on the fly. It really wasn’t a short set or anything.

She basically came on at the same time as if there was an opening act. The whole “late” thing is not so correct IMO. I would never complain about her playing longer. And the venues should not say start time of 8pm if that’s not the plan without an opener. I agree to that. But she played a full set tonight. She added Shades Of Cool again on the fly. It really wasn’t a short set or anything.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you, but for Jones Beach she said 8:20pm and turned up at 8:40pm, and for Seattle, she tweeted "just over an hour" at 7:08pm and turned up at 8:50pm.

Whatever time she wants to come on is up to her, but just tell people.

I'm glad it doesn't bother you, but for Jones Beach she said 8:20pm and turned up at 8:40pm, and for Seattle, she tweeted "just over an hour" at 7:08pm and turned up at 8:50pm.

Whatever time she wants to come on is up to her, but just tell people.

I do basically agree with you. Trust me. There should be better acknowledgment of actual set times. I can’t argue with that. But we all know she’s never (at this point) going to play 2.5 hours nonstop. Maybe I’m more realistic so as to not disappoint myself? Injust think these haven’t been super short sets that have been cut short. That’s all.

So she pays $100,000 for a private plane all to herself, why her band and dancers have to take the bus? Ouch. 

Well the $100k was for the Vancouver flight. It'd be less for a short domestic flight but I think they start at like $35k.

But yeah. I think there's something going on, although we will never find out what it is, so ...

I can't hear what she said when she got up after singing TG. She says something but I can't hear her. Then she bends down saying something again to the fans in the front and runs back to stage area. 

Why do yall get the vibe that she's being bitchy? I mean besides the possible tea with Alex and Ashley. Did she do something at the shows? (Besides being late, but lets be real, she's been late many times before.)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I can't hear what she said when she got up after singing TG. She says something but I can't hear her. Then she bends down saying something again to the fans in the front and runs back to stage area.

I think she says Y’all this is just (stupid). Not sure that stupid is the actual word she said. But she obviously wasn’t ready and didn’t know the words. That’s it. She want pissy about it. She tried since the fans in front asked!

Why do yall get the vibe that she's being bitchy? I mean besides the possible tea with Alex and Ashley. Did she do something at the shows? (Besides being late, but lets be real, she's been late many times before.)

If you watch the clips you can kinda tell ... and a few people who were at the Seattle show noticed it. She hasn't done anything terrible or anything ... just not as smiley as usual, little comments here and there, and overall demeanour.

I remember at Buku this year a fan got selfies with all the band and the dancers at a (commercial regular) airport while she flew in privately with her friends. Not condoning! But I don’t think this is a new way of doing things for her/them? Probably not too much to read into it is my guess. She rich...

Poor Lana probably couldn’t even hear herself over all the fans and they’re mad at her for not finishing the song? She clearly couldn’t focus with everyone screaming the lyrics back at her. She should at least get to start the song alone. The chorus is the logical time for the audience to join in, the respectful time to join in. I’m proud of Lana for ending the song like that. That’s exactly what Joni would’ve done.

If you ever watch the Isle of Wight festival from 1970, Joni scolds the audience when they’re being too loud (tells them they’re acting like tourists) and she can’t focus or hear herself. And guess what? The audience sat down and shut up because they wanted to hear her perform. She also gets over playing Chelsea Morning at one point and stops after the first verse and starts another song. The audience were loud and rowdy and disrespectful so she had no obligations to be their obedient little songbird.

I’m glad Lana’s taking a page out of her book. Hopefully she eventually has the guts to full on chastise the audience for their behaviour just like Joni (Lana’s still a little too polite and submissive towards her audience at this point). Anyway, good for her! A large portion of fans really need to learn some concert etiquette and I’m here for her being passive aggressive to them until then. You want a song? Be polite.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I didnt know this forum was about Kasey, oh wait, it's not. Whoever ther fuck she is

Take that Kasey mess to her forum, gurl.

I bet you think you're John Wayne, showing up and shooting down everybody.

8nl2OpX.png