Elle

Portland, OR @ Moda Center - October 3rd, 2019

She lost her vape on the stage... I hope she didn't find it again 

that's not very nice. i hope she finds it.

Poor Lana probably couldn’t even hear herself over all the fans and they’re mad at her for not finishing the song? She clearly couldn’t focus with everyone screaming the lyrics back at her. She should at least get to start the song alone. The chorus is the logical time for the audience to join in, the respectful time to join in. I’m proud of Lana for ending the song like that. That’s exactly what Joni would’ve done.

If you ever watch the Isle of Wight festival from 1970, Joni scolds the audience when they’re being too loud (tells them they’re acting like tourists) and she can’t focus or hear herself. And guess what? The audience sat down and shut up because they wanted to hear her perform. She also gets over playing Chelsea Morning at one point and stops after the first verse and starts another song. The audience were loud and rowdy and disrespectful so she had no obligations to be their obedient little songbird.

I’m glad Lana’s taking a page out of her book. Hopefully she eventually has the guts to full on chastise the audience for their behaviour just like Joni (Lana’s still a little too polite and submissive towards her audience at this point). Anyway, good for her! A large portion of fans really need to learn some concert etiquette and I’m here for her being passive aggressive to them until then. You want a song? Be polite.

there's a problem with her audio if she couldn't hear herself.

giphy.gif

Ahhhhh okay calm down people, I mentioned I would behave. Give me a break, I had just woken up. Xxx

I bet you think you're John Wayne, showing up and shooting down everybody.

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

Can you tell what's Alex's deleted story?

Okay so the tea is that the band + Alex and Ashley all travelled from Seattle to Portland by bus, hair and makeup also by road, and Lanz flew alone (or possibly with her security guard) on a private jet there this morning. 

This + her bad mood last night + Alex's deleted story makes me wonder what's going on. 

It may be nothing, but it's interesting. 

lana isn't very nice cuz she made her tour people stay on the road.

giphy.gif

idk but some people are being nitpicky. Lana, at least in my opinion, always are nice to fans, interact with them, take selfies, and even sing the songs that people keep shouting at her. Just cause she's always that way doesn't mean that she only have to top it or have the same energy ALL THE TIME. 

She was a little bit below than how she usually is and suddenly she is being bitchy? y'all seriously should see how demi lovato treats her fans because THAT'S being bitchy. 

PERIODT

4BZPaCg.jpg

Sorry for not wanting her to die I guess 

she's not vaping thc so she's not going to die. 

Friendly reminder that this Lana once existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeeouRAgPc

i want this lana back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTm67027slI

giphy.gif

idk but some people are being nitpicky. Lana, at least in my opinion, always are nice to fans, interact with them, take selfies, and even sing the songs that people keep shouting at her. Just cause she's always that way doesn't mean that she only have to top it or have the same energy ALL THE TIME.

She was a little bit below than how she usually is and suddenly she is being bitchy? y'all seriously should see how demi lovato treats her fans because THAT'S being bitchy.

PERIODT

She doesn’t tour or try hard enough to act bitchy or annoyed in any sense.

She doesn’t tour or try hard enough to act bitchy or annoyed in any sense

So.. if she tried hard enough, it's okay to act bitchy or annoyed? Anyways, I really don't see how she was acting bitchy

4BZPaCg.jpg

idk but some people are being nitpicky. Lana, at least in my opinion, always are nice to fans, interact with them, take selfies, and even sing the songs that people keep shouting at her. Just cause she's always that way doesn't mean that she only have to top it or have the same energy ALL THE TIME. 

PERIODT

Of course she's nice to fans usually etc no one is saying otherwise, but I just find it kind of rude to be singing The Greatest because the fans requested it and when the chorus starts you just stop and be like "well fuck it"

Of course she's nice to fans usually etc no one is saying otherwise, but I just find it kind of rude to be singing The Greatest because the fans requested it and when the chorus starts you just stop and be like "well fuck it"

Well, it wasn't on the setlist so she didn't prepare for it and considering the chorus I can understand her. She may have felt nervous and just didn't want to fuck it up so she stopped herself instead. and someone said that she was in fact having trouble with her audio and couldn't hear herself.

At least she tried. The fact that yall think she didnt try hard enough doesn't feel right to be labeled as acting bitchy imo

4BZPaCg.jpg

The audience was being loud and disrespectful. In the videos, you can see they keep distracting her and she’s having a hard time focusing on the lyrics because of it. She probably just thought what’s the point if they’re not going to even listen to her sing it? They can do karaoke anytime they want. But that was their chance to listen to her sing the song herself and they took it for granted.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

The audience was being loud and disrespectful. In the videos, you can see they keep distracting her and she’s having a hard time focusing on the lyrics because of it. She probably just thought what’s the point if they’re not going to even listen to her sing it? They can do karaoke anytime they want. But that was their chance to listen to her sing the song herself and they took it for granted.

it's not the opera fam.

you can sing along with Lana. it's what I did and i couldn't even hear myself.

giphy.gif