Elle

Sacramento, CA @ Sacramento Memorial Auditorium - October 8th, 2019

i get to see her TONIGHT you guys!!! im so beyond excited I've been waiting for 5 years to finally see my idol and tonight i was awarded the opportunity. im fr so happy and excited.

tbh it’s good your first time around, since it’ll be a brand new experience.

Hey

Why there's no one discussing tonights show?

what's more to say... It's going to be another thread about how Lana was late, how ugly/weird her outfit was, how short the concert was, how little songs she sang from NFR! and how *** ******* got his millionth selfie with her  :toofloppy:

what's more to say... It's going to be another thread about how Lana was late, how ugly/weird her outfit was, how short the concert was, how little songs she sang from NFR! and how *** ******* got his millionth selfie with her  :toofloppy:

And I thought that LATTM Tour was lacking... Fuck, that is so true it hurts.

And I thought that LATTM Tour was lacking... Fuck, that is so true it hurts.

well looking back on the LATTM Tour, while at time it seemed to be lacking, the Not So Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour is a complete and utter joke.

well looking back on the LATTM Tour, while at time it seemed to be lacking, the Not So Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour is a complete and utter joke.

Yesterday I was thinking it's her worst tour by far. Can't understand what she's going for with this level of mediocrity, never seen something as this on other artists I follow.

i literally can't believe how much you guys hate the LA to the moon tour... so good.

The setlists were lacking (not as badly as this tour) but yeah it was a good tour otherwise! Much cuter outfits and remember she talked more, she talked a little about her personal life at a few shows and of course was in a great mood during it. She also sang honeymoon and paradise.

I don’t want to talk too much trash about her shitty mood lately...could be something is going on. Remember she said before one of the shows that she had just received bad news? Idk, I know at any job we are supposed to put our personal problems aside and be professional, but we wouldn’t have the Lana we love if she was any good at hiding her emotions lol. Not to totally excuse the shitty mood though, it is disappointing but I just don’t want to drag her toooo hard over it. A light dragging, if you will

LIZARD PEOPLE