Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

I really dislike that she encourages obsessive, toxic behaviour by going up to the same people at every show. The stories I've heard about people shoving other people, smacking items to be signed out of other people's hands at the barricade, assaulting people, and so forth. I'm not saying it's Win specifically, but I find it vile. 

If she spent her time meeting new people instead of the same ones, people wouldn't be making attending 23 shows in a row their hobby, and I think it'd be less toxic and competitive.  

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I guess that if she did Hope and was going to do HTD with Jack, those will probably the songs for the Grammy Museum performance. Maybe those two and the title track

What a nice couple Lana and Jack would make. The way they both look at each other during Hope.  :defeated:

So the bitch carts out like 15 special guests, fireworks, re-enacts the DT mv and does two extra NFR songs? 

Wow. 

There is no excuse to not be doing HTD and Hope at every show. If Byron can't play that shit then he has no business being there. 

I don't buy it that Byron doesn't know the songs. She made an effort tonight because it was the Hollywood Bowl. If it was somewhere in Kansas she wouldn't have even bothered. 

I really dislike that she encourages obsessive, toxic behaviour by going up to the same people at every show. The stories I've heard about people shoving other people, smacking items to be signed out of other people's hands at the barricade, assaulting people, and so forth. I'm not saying it's Win specifically, but I find it vile. 

If she spent her time meeting new people instead of the same ones, people wouldn't be making attending 23 shows in a row their hobby, and I think it'd be less toxic and competitive.  

Win's not that bad but he does get pissed if he's not standing in his favorite spot. I heard the stories. But there are really vicious nasty fans who will rip your scalp clean to get to Lana and Lana doesn't say anything. Florence Welch has scolded fans from the stage if she sees something is wrong among the audience. Eddie Vedder kicks you out - period. 

This LA favoritism is too much for me to handle. Ugh Lana at least make up for it on other tour stops with NFR songs...(but she probably won’t)

I’m 99% sure the setlist and effort put in will revert to their old selves after tonight :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I feel bad that some of you guys who go to her concerts, or are devoted fans, and don’t get the chance to see performances from her like this. I mean even as an L.A. native, I can see the favoritism when it comes to California. But to be frank, the favoritism is toward a certain demographic in L.A. I won’t get too into it because I don’t want to trigger some people, but it’s this feeling I get- especially seeing the fans she usually gravitates toward that are always there and can afford it. Anyway, I hope all of you had a great night. It sounded like a wonderful show.

The favoritism I- why doesnt she just book out that venue for a residence if it's the only one she'll like performing at

Right? Like why bother going on the road. She's going to go back to the old set list and mumble her way through the show with her backtrack recording blaring behind her. 

You guys are so dramatic I swear

If the setlist remains the same, you guys complain (rightfully, in my opinion) but if she changes things up, you guys talk about favoritism

I think her changing things up a little bit every now and then is the best way to keep it exciting for her, if possible

If the setlist remains the same, you guys complain (rightfully, in my opinion) but if she changes things up, you guys talk about favoritism

I think her changing things up a little bit every now and then is the best way to keep it exciting for her, if possible

nah, most people had a problem w the tour being album titled and then her not kicking off the tour w an updated setlist that fit the album aesthetic more — her changing the setlist for one show is dumb and not fair since everyone is paying to see her regardless of place lol

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. That's ... exactly what we want her to do and what we're saying she should do. As in, she shouldn't only do that in LA. :smile3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Woah, from the little parts of it I saw, it was an amazing show!!! She sang Hope?!? Never thought she'd risk doing it live (I think she only did a small portion of it, but still). There were many guests, but it sounded amazing...