Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

I think she just went all out for the Hollywood Bowl because that’s more of a special venue to play, so she had to make it special. Even though she’s played there before, playing the Bowl is extremely prestigious, so it makes sense that she’d put extra thought into it. Plus, she has more access to musicians friends in LA because that’s the hotspot for famous musicians. Not to mention, people are more likely to take you up on the offer to perform with you at a special venue like the Hollywood Bowl. I just think she wanted to make a very special show for such a special venue.

I do hope though that after the positive feedback for this show that she does choose to switch up the setlist more often and bring more guests on stage to keep it fun and spontaneous.

Also I think she should do the water at the front for more shows. It’s something different and she seemed to have fun with it. It would probably cause less fighting between fans for the front spot of it meant their phones and albums could get water damage.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I think she just went all out for the Hollywood Bowl because that’s more of a special venue to play, so she had to make it special. Even though she’s played there before, playing the Bowl is extremely prestigious, so it makes sense that she’d put extra thought into it. Plus, she has more access to musicians friends in LA because that’s the hotspot for famous musicians. Not to mention, people are more likely to take you up on the offer to perform with you at a special venue like the Hollywood Bowl. I just think she wanted to make a very special show for such a special venue.

I do hope though that after the positive feedback for this show that she does choose to switch up the setlist more often and bring more guests on stage to keep it fun and spontaneous.

Also I think she should do the water at the front for more shows. It’s something different and she seemed to have fun with it. It would probably cause less fighting between fans for the front spot of it meant their phones and albums could get water damage.

Her baptism of the front row stans is the most iconic thing she's done this tour and I am screaming. Wig has been neutralized, acne vanquished.

I love this :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains