Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

Debating on going because Zella's last minute addition but tickets are so expensive. I may cave in

I Know!! Only resale left on Ticketmaster but the prices are killing me

Uh so I bought tickets from a 3rd party site for the Pool Circle, 7th row (hi @@gatadelrey !) and when they emailed them to me this morning they said they were "no longer available" and then upgraded me to Pool Circle B, Row fucking 1. Just spent an hour on the phone with them verifying they're real.. holy shit.

I hope you get your tickets!! For everyone going enjoy the show. Being in L.A. it is high profile so should be pretty special. While you are there keep saying to yourself I'm here now, I'm here now. Even if she sings for 2 hours it will be a memory before you know it. Make good memories. I am not jealous I am happy for you all!!

go live or it never happened. 

I hear a lot of singing but I can’t tell if it’s a radio or her sound checking. It’s hard to tell. I heard heroin and nbar which haven’t been on the setlist normally so idk.

if she's singing HEROIN tonight - im fighting all of you attending.

if you like my face just thank my surgeon | your friendly local trans - catch me modeling for: https://dragunbeauty.com/

Debating on going because Zella's last minute addition but tickets are so expensive. I may cave in

Don't. Save your money for a full Zella Day show instead. It's just going to be one song and it will be on YouTube anyway. 

I hope she puts on a GODDAMN show.

There are people who have been paying around $500 per ticket for this tour. So far Lana's been lackluster. The Amish dresses don't help and the lack of other NFR songs on the set list pisses fans too. 

She just turned up with the cop in the car with her

https://mobile.twitter.com/delreyxmafia/status/1182452757669629954

giphy.gif

I can't believe she is openly proud of dating that racist cop.

I pray that any black person in that venue tonight stays safe. Don't wear anything that's blue or red because Lana's boyfriend will think you are a member of the cribs and he'll try to arrest you on the spot. It might sound like a joke but I'm dead serious. The guy is a certified racist. 

Jesus. This is a major bummer. 

giphy.gif