Elle

Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl - October 10th, 2019

She's almost an hour late.  :facepalm:

She's starting late due to "traffic"  :lmao:

She's in traffic? Isn't she suppose to have been backstage hours ago? 

Wow, you can eat at the Hollywood Bowl. It's like a restaurant type of venue. I didn't know that. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3di4yNpruU/

Listening to Summertime Sadness while shoving my face with fries and alcohol.  :defeated:

''i gave it to you in stockholm, you came over you recognized me from dublin'' and now in fucking la

honestly inspiring

imagine having the cash and the time 

There's an interview with Ben Mawson on Billboard and he basically said that he discourages his artists from interacting online and encourages them to only have "real" in-person interactions with fans. 

There is so much wrong with this that idk where to begin, but that person illustrates one of the problems. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Ok as someone who is so late right now because it took 30 fucking minutes to make one left turn by the Bowl, I actually appreciate it lmao

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Fans will camp out in the street for days to see her and her team can’t even be bothered to be to the venue a few hours early? Sis...

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they're already there. I think they're just giving people more time to get out of traffic.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

''i gave it to you in stockholm, you came over you recognized me from dublin'' and now in fucking la

honestly inspiring

imagine having the cash and the time 

I wish I could be rich like some of these kids. 

Accept I would use the money for a nice vacation in Hawaii, not to a Lana Del Rey concert.

Lana doesn't even remember the book this fan gave her. 

Fans will camp out in the street for days to see her and her team can’t even be bothered to be to the venue a few hours early? Sis...

She's there. It's her guests who are stuck in traffic. 

But let's not pretend that she would've started on time even without the traffic. 

:eyeroll3:

There's an interview with Ben Mawson on Billboard and he basically said that he discourages his artists from interacting online and encourages them to only have "real" in-person interactions with fans. 

There is so much wrong with this that idk where to begin, but that person illustrates one of the problems. 

It weird because Dua is very active on social media despite what he says. Lana is the one who doesn't have a lot of activity on it. 

The place is packed right now. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3dmBJmlOJ6/

I wish I could be rich like some of these kids. 

Accept I would use the money for a nice vacation in Hawaii, not to a Lana Del Rey concert.

Lana doesn't even remember the book this fan gave her. 

To be fair, she gets handed a lot of stuff at every show and the shows in Stockholm and Dublin were many months ago. 

However, it just shows how pointless it is to be one of her sycophantic stalkers. The only one she remembers is Win, and even then, I'm sure she doesn't give him a passing thought when she's not at a show. 

To be fair, she gets handed a lot of stuff at every show and the shows in Stockholm and Dublin were many months ago. 

However, it just shows how pointless it is to be one of her sycophantic stalkers. The only one she remembers is Win, and even then, I'm sure she doesn't give him a passing thought when she's not at a show. 

I know it's not Lana's fault. God only knows how many fan books she gets and she probably looks at it once and throws it away afterwards. I don't blame her. Cluttering her house with fan books? Nope. I would do the same.  :toofunny: