Elle

Paris, FR @ AccorHotels Arena - February 23rd, 2020 [CANCELLED]

no, never been there.

i guess ill be there at 6-7 am

Wow that is early. It’s my first Lana show so I’ll take all the advice I can get. And if the price to pay is wearing a bloody nappy so I don’t piss my eyes out so f*cking be it. I will fight these twinks cinnamon tooth and nail. Lol

Alright people, this post is for those of us who were lucky enough to get early entry tickets. So I’ve been trying to get in touch with ticketmaster and accorhotels management to get an idea of how many early entries were sold so that we could have a rough idea of how long in advance we need to show up at the gates if we want to make it to front row. Unfortunately no one was able to tell me. The venue capacity is around 20,000 but because it’s not clear how many of those are seating and how many are standing I guess our only option is to show up very early in the morning. Sorry I couldn’t be of anymore help. x

Alright people, this post is for those of us who were lucky enough to get early entry tickets. So I’ve been trying to get in touch with ticketmaster and accorhotels management to get an idea of how many early entries were sold so that we could have a rough idea of how long in advance we need to show up at the gates if we want to make it to front row. Unfortunately no one was able to tell me. The venue capacity is around 20,000 but because it’s not clear how many of those are seating and how many are standing I guess our only option is to show up very early in the morning. Sorry I couldn’t be of anymore help. x

Two years ago Lana went to Belgium in a venue which could fit about 20,000 people. I also had EE and called TeleTicketService and they told me they could only sell 200 EE tickets... That meant only the first two rows! I was standing front row but arrived at 11 am. So don’t worry!

Iguess it’s going to be the same for Paris. Apparently Lana’s management doesn’t want to sell many EE tickets to give them all a chance to stand close to her (at least that’s what they told me)

Selling my ticket was the most life sucking act I've ever done in my life. I'm gonna avoid this thread as much as I can. Thank God the reason I'm selling it is because I'll be in the city I've been wanting to live in since 5yo because NYC is the only thing in the world that can top my love for Lana. It would have been my first solo concert of her so don't tell me about it. 

That being said I hope everyone who attends, especially the person I sold my ticket to, has the time of their lives.

ZKcaooE.png

Hello !!!!! So I am going to the concert alone and I am wondering if some people from LB are going as a group and if so if they would welcome me to the party. I have never met any Lana stan before in real life (even though I have slowly converted my friends to listen to her) so I will be very very happy if I could meet some !!!  :flutter: 

Hello !!!!! So I am going to the concert alone and I am wondering if some people from LB are going as a group and if so if they would welcome me to the party. I have never met any Lana stan before in real life (even though I have slowly converted my friends to listen to her) so I will be very very happy if I could meet some !!! :flutter:

Not flying from LB but flying from IT and will be on my own too. We could meet up at one point. What time do you reckon you’ll be showing up to queue? I’m guessing 9ish and if there are not too many people I’ll take a walk and come back at 11ish .

Selling my ticket was the most life sucking act I've ever done in my life. I'm gonna avoid this thread as much as I can. Thank God the reason I'm selling it is because I'll be in the city I've been wanting to live in since 5yo because NYC is the only thing in the world that can top my love for Lana. It would have been my first solo concert of her so don't tell me about it. 

That being said I hope everyone who attends, especially the person I sold my ticket to, has the time of their lives.

Babe :(

Such a bittersweet moment

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif