Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - Predictions Thread

I just wish we get some goodies on the merch, I want to so much a tour book and lyric book.

On the setlist I hope she includes California, Shades, MDM, WY and some gems from HM (which is very unlikely to happen but a fan can dream)

original.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time envisioning them dancing to the type of music on Norman Fucking Rockwell.

i doubt lana's gonna play even most of the album, and lana's dancers managed to perform to the song honeymoon, so im sure they'll figure it out lol 

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Personally. I want the dancers to go. She'd look so good sitting besides a piano player and singing NFR or lying down on the floor weeping about bartender... or doing the thing with Blake like she did for SoC for California.

Anything related to the album/BBC Live Lounge/WHF??
Or news about the Charlie Angel's soundtrack or when the video for NFR HIAB TRIO WILL DROP.!!!?

She's too attached to the dancers to get rid of them, plus she will only add a couple of songs to the tour playlist. Those will be NFR and Cinnamon because one has a long intro, one has a long outro, and both have a good amount of repetitive lyrics.

I can't see her doing most of the other songs on this tour, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

I'd also love it if she re-did her stage like the stage in that bar in the FIILY/TG video. Obviously the show stage is much bigger, but she could have neon signs and replicate the lighting 'n' shit.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

a little speculative setlist for the tour  :flutter:

Band intro

1) Mariner's Apartment Complex

2) Fuck It, I Love You (live rock version with guitar outro)

3) Cruel World (short snippet version)

4) Brooklyn Baby

5) Blue Jeans

6) Love Song (first verse and chorus only)

7) Norman Fucking Rockwell

8) Honeymoon

9) Salvatore

10) Doin Time

11) Off To The Races [but um.. without the terrible choreo pls]

12) Born To Die

13) The Next Best American Record

14) God Bless America (acoustic version, first verse and chorus only)

15) Love (live rock version)

16) How To Disappear

'Ride' video intro

17) Ride

18) The Greatest

19) Video Games

20) Young and Beautiful (with piano introduction)

21) Happiness is a Butterfly

22) Cinnamon Girl

23) The Blackest Day

24) Summertime Sadness

25) Venice Bitch

Wq9zHLl.jpg

ugh can the setlist have body electric, shades of cool, california, cruel world, fuck it i love you etc. I need this kinda vibe, all with heavy guitars and drums like lana pls give blake a job and something to do since you've ditched him for ur backup dancers

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She confirmed she's gonna sing Shades of Cool, Cherry, Pretty When You Cry and California  :defeated:  also wants to sing LFA  :hdu:

this is literally a dream oMG  :O she better not cut any of those by the time/if she reaches chicago i will lose it

shades at tinley park amphitheater, when it was pouring rain all day/night = one of my favorite performances she's done. we were all shivering, my legs were fucked up for three days.  buT…. i would do it again for those (LFA included obviously)