Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - Predictions Thread

I hope she has outfits planned for this tour and has her lyrics prepared. It kind of irks me when she forgets lyrics and makes the audience sing them for her. Also, I really hope she sings Ultraviolence (my fav)

I hope she has outfits planned for this tour and has her lyrics prepared. It kind of irks me when she forgets lyrics and makes the audience sing them for her. Also, I really hope she sings Ultraviolence (my fav)

I don't know that she forgets lyrics (although she did forget the MAC lyrics at one of the European shows) but she ALWAYS has the audience sing some of her songs, so prepare to be irked. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

IGTV Video, Lana singing Chelsea Hotel No 2 in the studio with Leonard Cohen's son? Sounds lovely...I'd die if she performed this on tour

i adore that song and her cover but im sure she would be able to cover any other leonard song :rip: it's been years

any way of reviving this as a kind of general NFR tour discussion/speculation thread?? there's things i want to talk about but better not to give but i don't want to clutter up the individual show threads, y'know??

what was really on my mind wassssss.... do we think there'll be any special guests for the UK leg of the tour??  :flutter:  lana doesn't seem massively close to many UK musicians, however i know she's on good terms with alex turner and miles kane and i don't wanna get myself excited but frankly i'd fucking DIE

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Did Lana sing a single song from Honeymoon on this tour. Because I never heard that she did and it is fucking sad. The album derserve way better treatment....

praying she'll do Orlando again but idk after what happened last time 

If she did we can hope that she sings Florida Kilos. It would be at least a little difference in the setlist...

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I'm currently ill so I have to much time..

I wish Lana would have make for example two slighty different setlists so she could switch up the setlist for example every two or three shows:

For example I made two setlist and I tried to be realistic but yeeah........

Setlist 1:

1.Norman Fucking Rockwell

2.Bartender

3.Mariners Apartment Complex

4.Heroin

5.Cherry

6.Born to die

7.Blue Jeans

-Burnt Norton Interlude aka time to talk with win edwards the front row

8.Medley Change-Black Beauty- Young&Beautiful-Ride (it would cool to see a new medley but we staying realistic)

9. California (or any other Nfr! song)

10.Love Song

11.Honeymoon

12. Video Games

13.Cinnamon Girl with the outro so she can go to the fans

14.Summertime Sadness

15. Doin Time

16. High by the Beach

17. Shades of Cool

18.Venice Bitch

Setlist 2:

1.Norman Fucking Rockwell

2.Bartender

3.Mariners Apartment Complex

4.The blackest day

5.White Mustang

6.Born to die

7. Blue Jeans

Burnt Norton Interlude

8. Medley

9.The Greatest (or any other NFR! song)

10. Happiness is a Butterfly

11. Old Money

12. Video Games

13. Cinnamon Girl wih outro

14.Off to the races (she will never let it go)

15. Fuck it I love you

16.Music to watch boys to

17. West Coast

18.Venice Bitch

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I wish she changed the medley. Not necessarily excluding, but rather switching to another three songs.  :mj: Some Honeymoon songs would be nice to add, but at this point...  :sky:

Honestly I like the idea  of the medley. Instead of one song she can perform parts of three songs  and even the part of Black Beauty is magical.

Imagine a medley with Terrence loves you, The blackest day and Swan Song....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Honestly I like the idea  of the medley. Instead of one song she can perform parts of three songs  and even the part of Black Beauty is magical.

Imagine a medley with Terrence loves you, The blackest day and Swan Song....

I like it too, I really love in fact, I think it's best idea she could have for the tour back in the day. I meaned I wanted her to switch the Change/Black Beauty/Young And Beautiful combo to another combo, like you said with Terrence/The Blackest Day/Swan Song one. You remembered Terrence now lmao, I'm gonna cry. I love that song so much and I wish she would sing more often  :defeated:  :crying4: :defeated:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

I like it too, I really love in fact, I think it's best idea she could have for the tour back in the day. I meaned I wanted her to switch the Change/Black Beauty/Young And Beautiful combo to another combo, like you said with Terrence/The Blackest Day/Swan Song one. You remembered Terrence now lmao, I'm gonna cry. I love that song so much and I wish she would sing more often  :defeated:  :crying4: :defeated:

I would love it too if she would change the combo to another combo but knowing Lana I doubt that she will....

She performed Terrence a few times at LTTMT  and especially her peformance in Madrid was amazing . Let's hope  that she perfoms Terrence or at least a single Honeymoon song on this tour....

OiUHEXQ.jpg

yeah i like the idea of a medley too, just with different songs. some ideas:

• Off to the Races / Lolita (surf guitar version) / Boarding School
  • In My Feelings / Freak / The Blackest Day
  • Money Power Glory / FMWUTTT / Black Beauty

Wq9zHLl.jpg