Vulnicura

yeule

yeule is an electronic artist from Japan. She puts a lot of effort into her videos to stimulate users visually and the themes she covers are very digital ere (think of Blade Runner)

Her earlier stuff is more ambiance.

Panthos – EP (27 mins) 2016

1. Desire

2. Tint

3. Soul Cather

4. Angle’s Wings

5. About Her

6. Promise

Coma – EP (20 mins) 2017

1. I Miss You This Much

2. I Saw You in My Dreams Last Night

3. Death of an a.I.

4. Separation Anxiety

5. How Could I Forget You

Serotonin II (debut album)

October 25, 2019

Latest single is Pixel Perfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arfse3z5YzQ

Previous singles from her upcoming album, Pretty Bones 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYky8WReM10

Pretty Bones is a very pretty video imo.

this her twitter if ya'll wanna follow. https://twitter.com/yeul_e

This thread doesn't get much love!!! I wish it would. She is my favorite artist behind Lana!!! 

I will make a short "masterpost" of everything we have from her (just text for now but I'll upload everything later!) in a bit. But she announced her next album "Glitch Princess" is coming this fall earlier this year, but I take it she probably had to delay it. She did record a music video this week though so I reckon the first single will be coming super soon! 

So far we know of two songs from it, which she performed - I've uploaded them to YouTube since the original concert is now gone

Fragment Heart (the beginning is a transition from Eva)

Glitch Princess (prod. by Danny L Harle) 

She is also hosting a pre-recorded concert for charity in just a few minutes actually! So I think we will hear some more new songs! I'll update <3

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

FROM HER PERFORMANCE JUST NOW: 

1. Grouper - Headache (Cover)
2. Poison Arrow
3. Ending
4. Pixel Affection
5. Quand Vas Tu Rentrer
6. Friendly Machine (NEW SONG)
7. Pretty Bones
8. Eva

Also she has just confirmed GRIMES x YEULE is coming soon!!!

@Say Yes to Heaven

Thanks for bumping the thread, I would've missed such a great artist! :icant:
The atmosphere in her songs is unreal. I've loved everything I've listened to so far. 

(And I was wondering for a very long time where your pp and your signature came from, but I have now my answer :oic2:)

5 minutes ago, Shades of Lame said:

@Say Yes to Heaven

Thanks for bumping the thread, I would've missed such a great artist! :icant:
The atmosphere in her songs is unreal. I've loved everything I've listened to so far. 

(And I was wondering for a very long time where your pp and your signature came from, but I have now my answer :oic2:)

yes!!! I wish she had a lot more fans than she does now. I'd love her to be Grimes level big, she deserves it so much. Serotonin II is my fav body of work ever!!! keep listening <3

I love the title Glitch Princess, it fits her so nicely somehow

I adore Serotonin II but her back catalogue just doesn't match with me (yet)

I'm intrigued about her sound mixed with PC Music and that Grimes collab.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

hey do u have this song still .. it got taken down was this the studio version

Unfortunately yeule’s label has asked me to take them down. They were performance’s of the songs, but were very hq and basically the studio versions. I can send them to you in just a bit

I don't get her latest single, is not even a song, it's creepy af and I hope it is not part of her new project 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Unfortunately yeule’s label has asked me to take them down. They were performance’s of the songs, but were very hq and basically the studio versions. I can send them to you in just a bit

hmm send me friendly machine if u still have that 

2 hours ago, Roger said:

I don't get her latest single, is not even a song, it's creepy af and I hope it is not part of her new project 

It's meant to be an interlude/intro to the album and era. Not an actual song. The actual first single comes February (Friendly Machine) + it's video.

I will just upload them here since they are just the performances and I don't see why we wouldn't be able to post them!

FRIENDLY MACHINE: https://dbree.org/v/740004

FRAGMENT HEART: https://dbree.org/v/5ff2d7

GLITCH PRINCESS: https://dbree.org/v/565ff2

7 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

I just discovered Yeule last month, only to find out I missed out on the Serotonin II physical re-press (kinda sad ngl :toofunny:). Don't think I would've actually clicked on one of her videos if it wasn't for @Say Yes to Heaven!

dont worry i missed it too bc i had no money :( but we will all get Glitch Princess vinyls im sure so lets be prepared for that !!! 

As someone who is pretty new to her, I've only actually listened to Pretty Bones :toofunny:, I will say that her latest video is pretty nice because it gives a background as to who she is. There's a relatability to it, and it makes me want to learn more about her. Looking forward to the upcoming album! 

(Also, I think it's so cool that my cat shares a name with her cat!)

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7