Vulnicura

yeule

2 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Finally listening to it! This album reminds me a lot of old FKA Twigs in 2013/2014, which is so nice. 

This album is heavier hitting to me, especially with that nostalgia factor. It also sounds so mysterious. Eyes is my favourite. It reminds me of a really creepy version of a Disney song or something. Perfection.

Eyes is the best song <3 it's creepy af.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Too bad she didn't release a deluxe or a remixes album. 

I need more from this glorious era. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

New album softscars out 9/22

Yeule-Softscars.jpg

01 x w x
02 sulky baby
03 softscars
04 4ui12
05 ghosts
06 dazies
07 fish in the pool
08 software update
09 inferno
10 bloodbunny
11 cyber meat
12 aphex twin flame

Her best song kinda....

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Tbh I couldn't get into their previous stuff but I absolutely LOVE the singles for this upcoming album, its right up my alley

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

10 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i adore her visuals i need to listen to her but don’t know where to start

Ok so I would personally start with glitch princess. It’s her most acclaimed and most structured album.

(I love her debut, however if I started with that it may have been confusing and idk if it would have hit as hard as it did once I was already into glitch, because it has many interludes and such and the songs are more lyrical expressions and phrases repeated over amazing instrumentals than full verse and such. It’s a masterpiece but idk if I’d recommend it as an entry point into her discography) 

the first track on glitch princess is a spoken intro, and the last track is 4 hours of ambient music so imo both of those are sort of disposable, but the rest of the album is a SERVE of epic proportions. FAV TRACKS: bites on my neck, Electric, don’t be so hard on your own beauty, I <3 u, eyes, perfect blue… at this point the whole damn album LOL

12 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

Ok so I would personally start with glitch princess. It’s her most acclaimed and most structured album.

(I love her debut, however if I started with that it may have been confusing and idk if it would have hit as hard as it did once I was already into glitch, because it has many interludes and such and the songs are more lyrical expressions and phrases repeated over amazing instrumentals than full verse and such. It’s a masterpiece but idk if I’d recommend it as an entry point into her discography) 

the first track on glitch princess is a spoken intro, and the last track is 4 hours of ambient music so imo both of those are sort of disposable, but the rest of the album is a SERVE of epic proportions. FAV TRACKS: bites on my neck, Electric, don’t be so hard on your own beauty, I <3 u, eyes, perfect blue… at this point the whole damn album LOL

Thank you so much

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Seriously one of the best releases this year, no joke.

rokeitup-rakeitoop-nicki-minaj-gif-21487889.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺