Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

8 minutes ago, electra said:

omg noooo if that had happened i would have been first to try and talk to him omg imagine meeting rob grant

I was wayyyy too shy to try to ask him for something, but my friends & I ended up speaking with him for like 15 minutes after the show while waiting for Lana out by her tourbus. He told us some pretty silly Lana stories, like how she's so afraid of spiders that she once tipped over a canoe they were in because there was a spider on it. Someone else had asked about her learning to fly a plane and he started talking about how she had once written a song about flying a plane, so I started singing some of the lyrics to Aviation and he looked at me very stunned and said, "Yes, that's the song!"

He's super, super cool and I feel honoured to have spoken to him for so long with my friends. @CHIPCHROME was one of the friends there talking to him with me! I just wish I had been that confident a few hours earlier when free merch was on the table lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, Elle said:

Someone else had asked about her learning to fly a plane and he started talking about how she had once written a song about flying a plane, so I started singing some of the lyrics to Aviation and he looked at me very stunned and said, "Yes, that's the song!"

e1ZN.gif

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Tbh sometimes I think about how cool it was to have talked to him. He found out it was my friends 18th that night and actually asked Lana to come over to us , it was so freaking awesome. She signed my Uv CD and told us this story about how for her eighteenth she went up to Canada , can’t rly remember if she said Montreal or what city, but went and got super drunk because the legal drinking age was 18. Then she was like DONT DO THAT!! I WAS VERY BAD!! Lol. What a fun night! :gclap:@Elle and all her friends were super sweet and it made waiting an hour in freezing temperatures feel worth it!

If we're telling Rob stories, the night I waited outside of the Nashville show to meet her he was out there for a long time talking to us and he was the nicest guy. The thing I remember the most is that it was the night before they announced the Grammy nominees and he was so hopeful, talking about all the hard work she has done over the years to get to that point. He was SO proud of her. It was completely adorable. He's the best. 

10 minutes ago, SouthInGuy said:

If we're telling Rob stories, the night I waited outside of the Nashville show to meet her he was out there for a long time talking to us and he was the nicest guy. The thing I remember the most is that it was the night before they announced the Grammy nominees and he was so hopeful, talking about all the hard work she has done over the years to get to that point. He was SO proud of her. It was completely adorable. He's the best. 

My heart ??? she deserved that AOTY so bad fuck the scammys 

7 hours ago, Elle said:

I was wayyyy too shy to try to ask him for something, but my friends & I ended up speaking with him for like 15 minutes after the show while waiting for Lana out by her tourbus. He told us some pretty silly Lana stories, like how she's so afraid of spiders that she once tipped over a canoe they were in because there was a spider on it. Someone else had asked about her learning to fly a plane and he started talking about how she had once written a song about flying a plane, so I started singing some of the lyrics to Aviation and he looked at me very stunned and said, "Yes, that's the song!"

He's super, super cool and I feel honoured to have spoken to him for so long with my friends. @CHIPCHROME was one of the friends there talking to him with me! I just wish I had been that confident a few hours earlier when free merch was on the table lol x

He really seems the cutest!

Never met him bc of obvious reasons (Lana only came here twice and I guess he might've came on the first one- not sure tho) but I've had some interactions w/ him on Twitter back in 2013/14 and he's always the nicest. To me and everybody.

He still follows me there :blush3:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

does anyone know when the green NFR vinyls ship? I ordered one a week or two ago

Ships on March 31, 2021

16 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Okay question, I ordered the lime green NFR vinyl but can’t find my receipt in my email. What do I do about this? I feel like they were supposed to have shipped by now?

This isn’t the thread for this, there’s a NFR one.

But that vinyl is only set to ship on March 31st, send them an email asking about your receipt, if you never received one

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

18 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

Okay question, I ordered the lime green NFR vinyl but can’t find my receipt in my email. What do I do about this? I feel like they were supposed to have shipped by now?

If it makes you feel any better, I was freaking out about my COCC Spotify Picture Discs since I thought I'd ordered but couldn't find any email receipt. I sent Customer Service an email like I was told to do, and they forwarded me my confirmation this morning. Really quick and easy process - I'm relieved I don't have to panic buy right now.

so no one is answering my question in the NFR merch thread, and this is like a super general question, how do i contact the customer support? i want them to resend a receipt so i can make sure my order went thru

4 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so no one is answering my question in the NFR merch thread, and this is like a super general question, how do i contact the customer support? i want them to resend a receipt so i can make sure my order went thru

just scroll to the bottom of her store

https://shoplanadelrey.com/pages/contact-us