Elle

NFR! Merch Drop

Did anyone outside the UK buy this NFR Glitter Tape?

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Music/Norman-Fucking-Rockwell-Exclusive-Alternative-Cover-Glitter-Cassette/68EO0NV9000

They don't send it to my country (GER), so I would be happy if anyone could help / send me a link to another online store. I just could find used ones on eBay and ones for 30 EUR.

Are they selling it on tour right now or is it really just a UK thing?

I think they’ve been for sale since the album release (or possibly a week after the release). They’re UK only, but if you know someone here who could order one for you and then send it for you, you could get it too. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://www.merchbar.com/pop/lana-del-rey

Mariners keychain and two new crop tops available on this site. just FYI, idk if anyone knew about this?

I ordered the floral crop top on there back in September, and after waiting until a few days into December, I canceled the order because nothing had shipped and ordered it on the Universal Music Group Store and it shipped like two days after haha but it was also shipped from the UK to the US so it did still take a while to get here.

But, my point is that I don't know if I would trust merchbar again...they have a lot of bad reviews online and it kinda just seems sketchy at this point

On 12/30/2019 at 11:54 PM, sweetcinnamoncherry said:

I ordered the floral crop top on there back in September, and after waiting until a few days into December, I canceled the order because nothing had shipped and ordered it on the Universal Music Group Store and it shipped like two days after haha but it was also shipped from the UK to the US so it did still take a while to get here.

But, my point is that I don't know if I would trust merchbar again...they have a lot of bad reviews online and it kinda just seems sketchy at this point

I ordered a month ago from the surf shop but nothing was ever shipped. After looking it up, apparently her merch team just has a history of being slow with it all. I emailed them last night and this morning it was finally shipped  :facepalm:  

The fact that this binch sold five dollar chapstick that is literally just TWO ingredients, and a jelly green color ... color of the year but man does it smell and look unappealing!! And I still apply it everyday like the Stan I am

Lana has closed her webstore for Blackout Tuesday and shared petition and donation links - 

49966847808_a8ab24112f_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana has closed her webstore for Blackout Tuesday and shared petition and donation links - 

49966847808_a8ab24112f_o.jpg

(rubs eyes)

Did Lana actually do something right that I can't immediately find cause to criticize?

It's like a fucking dream I'm livin' in.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

19 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

all the NFR merch on https://lanadelreystore.com/ is on sale ? COCC is coming

Omg I need the FIILY hoodie...! I shouldn’t spend more money than necessary since I just got a laptop but... I want it...!! :rollin:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Did anyone get the FIILY Dickies jacket? I'm so tempted but I wanna see how it looks irl

yes, i have it - ive got some pics here 

its my favorite lana wearable! its an oversized fit and it looks great, quality is really good as well. 

you can find more pics here https://www.dickies.com/coats-jackets/insulated-eisenhower-jacket/TJ15.html since its the exact same jacket

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yes, i have it - ive got some pics here 

its my favorite lana wearable! its an oversized fit and it looks great, quality is really good as well. 

Hii thank you so much for replying! What size did you get compared to your usual size? Did you size up/down? :)

2 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Hii thank you so much for replying! What size did you get compared to your usual size? Did you size up/down? :)

an XL, like i usually get for jackets

but i deffo could have downsized to an L with this one

image.png